Link: Sarah Patterson Steps Down as Gymnastics Coach

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Sad to see her go, but I have heard she has had health issues for a while so retiring is probably a good idea while she can still go out on her terms.

Very classy letter, good to see she went out on a high note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
She's been a spectacular ambassador for UA, and she's a heck of a coach too! She will be missed! And, she of course deserves a statue for her amazing work!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
We are lucky that the University promoted Dana and did not bring in someone from outside who does not know girls or the system.

We will be fine....
I cannot agree more. I've know Dana over 20 years and if anyone can succeed Sara and David it is Dana. She is a Nick Saban workaholic who won't leave a single stone unturned. I remember sitting in her office last summer thinking she must be superwoman b/c she must be doing 5 things at once. Having seen her passion for recruiting first hand and the schedule she keeps, I do not expect any drop off in recruiting and would be shocked if she doesn't win a title within her first 3 years.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
She will be missed bc of not only what she accomplished with gymnastics but also bc of the type of people that she and her husband touched at Alabama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.