Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team

2016 JUCO DE Jamar King

He is a 3 star but a sleeper that plans on visiting Alabama on the 22nd. Really like his motor and size.
    This is his profile from 247sports.
    http://247sports.com/player/jamar-king-85298
    Here is his highlights
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4475795/...s/319649383/v2

2. Advertisement

Re: 2016 JUCO DE Jamar King

Nice, thanks for posting! Another Cali kid huh? Looks like Tosh and Lane are turning some heads.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Tiderollin32 View Post
    He is a 3 star but a sleeper that plans on visiting Alabama on the 22nd. Really like his motor and size.
    This is his profile from 247sports.
    http://247sports.com/player/jamar-king-85298
    Here is his highlights
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4475795/...s/319649383/v2
    This guy and Kongbo would be good pickups and help the DL next year..........

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamablood6 View Post
    This guy and Kongbo would be good pickups and help the DL next year..........
    Oh god King Kongbo

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    Oh god King Kongbo
    yep........My point exactly....Some offenses might be saying the same thing you just typed. LOL

FB | REC Moderator

This kid has flown a bit under the radar, but he's physically impressive -- legit 6'4 and 280 -- and he moves pretty well. Recruiting billing or not, the fact that both Saban and Urban Meyer are after this kid really tells you a lot. He would be a combo guy for us, and would be utilized in some ways similar to how we utilize Jon Allen.

Location here doesn't figure to be too much of an issue, because he's all over the board. He's originally from Detroit, but has played JUCO ball northern California.

i think king could be very huge for us. Could really help replacing Reed on the line, and hopefully have the same impact his first year.
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

I read a recent article about him (can't locate now) that said he only had offers from Northern Arizona and UCF until recently when he got a Bama offer. I have a feeling his offer may be contingent on us missing on Hall and Simmons. I'm not sure he is on the same level as a Jarran Reed when we brought him in 2 yrs ago.

King is taking a visit to UCF this weekend and will announce his decision either Monday or Tuesday. His JUCO coach says Ohio State and Alabama are still the top two choices.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    King is taking a visit to UCF this weekend and will announce his decision either Monday or Tuesday. His JUCO coach says Ohio State and Alabama are still the top two choices.
    Where was he visiting?
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

King is expected to announce today at 1 central.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."

TIFWIW, Tim Watts (BOL) likes Bama's chances.
    -- Coach Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    TIFWIW, Tim Watts (BOL) likes Bama's chances.
    Yep, Watts and Hank South CB'd him to us today along with a CB from a Ohio State guy. Looks like Jamar will be in this class.