ATH Demetris Robertson Updates (Former 'Bama Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: *** 2016 ATH Demetris Robertson Commits to Alabama ***

Click

Four-star athlete Demetris Robertson committed to Alabama last summer before reopening his recruitment again in April, but the Crimson Tide remain in the mix for his signature.

Robertson, a Savannah, Ga., native, told reporters, including ESPN and Scout.com, while checking in at The Opening in Beaverton, Ore., that his top two schools currently are Alabama and Stanford.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Demetris was in Tuscaloosa Saturday and talked to 247 about the visit.

Stanford has been Robertson’s leader for a while now. After this visit, where does Alabama stand for you?

“They’ve always been up there pretty high,” Robertson said. “I’d say they’re number two, Georgia’s number three, Ohio State and Notre Dame are up there behind those two.”

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Would never fault a kid from wanting to go to Stanford. Wonder what he wants to study? Palo Alto`s a LOOOOONG way from Savannah! Just sayin`

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

As an 18 year old kid I would pick the Crimson Tide in a New York second. Stanford...not a bad choice either.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL

It appears to me that he's going to Stanford and if not there, UGA. Too bad for him.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Just out of curiosity..How does Bama rank academically in the US..I know we climbed up the Academic Ladder under President Witt & that has been a great recruiting tool for Coach Saban..

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

Just out of curiosity..How does Bama rank academically in the US..I know we climbed up the Academic Ladder under President Witt & that has been a great recruiting tool for Coach Saban..
I read an article the other day on tidefans I believe talking about how far we have moved up over the past few years with our academics. I will have to see if I can figure out which thread it was in.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
It is looking more and more like a longshot to land Robertson but you just never know. He would be a great addition to this class that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.