Reporter stopped by TSA for having DC license...didn't realize DC was in the US

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Kudos to the TSA guy for trying to keep someone from DC out. Politicians especially, but reporters count as well. :smile:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
When you advertise for TSA agents on the back of Papa John's pizza boxes this is what you get.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
So, if requirements to gaining a federal job were that the applicant had to know how many states were in the U.S. and that the District of Columbia was also part of the U.S., this TSA guy and Obama would have to find employment elsewhere.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
So, if requirements to gaining a federal job were that the applicant had to know how many states were in the U.S. and that the District of Columbia was also part of the U.S., this TSA guy and Obama would have to find employment elsewhere.
You really don't expect gay Kenyan/Indonesians to know how many states there are in this country do you?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Sadly VJ.....that's not in blue font either.....
I don't know if anyone else saw it but I did. The "ad" mentioned full time employment, advancement opportunities and great federal benefits. Obviously there was no aptitude test requirement .

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
'Merica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet I can't tell you how many times me and my co-workers got popped for just drinks before and after the blizzard in February 13 up North. We can find drinks and search folks but don't know where D.C. is? Man....

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.