Coach Saban to speak...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
tonight to a benefit for the Huntsville Boys and Girls Club. Meanwhile, Spurrier is at Media Days, speaking about, what else, Saban. Since there will be more orange/blue/white in the audience than crimson, I expect to hear nothing earth-shaking... :)

IGetBuckets

Suspended
Jan 13, 2014
tonight to a benefit for the Huntsville Boys and Girls Club. Meanwhile, Spurrier is at Media Days, speaking about, what else, Saban. Since there will be more orange/blue/white in the audience than crimson, I expect to hear nothing earth-shaking... :)
Coach does not get the credit he deserves for his charitable efforts.

He is out tonight doing good deeds, meanwhile spurrier spent the day slinging arrows behind his "aw shucks' facade.

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I thought Huntsville was a Bama town.

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
I thought Huntsville was a Bama town.
It is a Bama town. Unfortunately the orange and blue comes out of the woodwork when they have won the iron bowl. It's always been that way. Had to live through it 3 of my 4 years of high school in Huntsville.

The town needs to get back to normal this year.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
It is a "melting pot" if anything. Auburn puts a lot of its engineers in place with all the tech giants in Huntsville. They have a large presence there. Those companies also bring in people from around the country and the world.
So, that is why I was never able to get a job there. Wrong guys looking at my resume.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.