Mysterious 260-foot Crater Discovered In Remote Region Of Siberia

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Awesome..I would think with all the glaciers that covers & has covered that region..That big hole was formed from glaciers..Whatever formed & created that hole or I guess sinkhole on steroids..That's amazing & Mother Nature outdid herself creating that..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

This video says scientists believes it was formed when the Earth released gases due to "Global Warming"..It's was formed after the Earth had a giant fart..LOL

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Awesome..I would think with all the glaciers that covers & has covered that region..That big hole was formed from glaciers..Whatever formed & created that hole or I guess sinkhole on steroids..That's amazing & Mother Nature outdid herself creating that..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

This video says scientists believes it was formed when the Earth released gases due to "Global Warming"..It's was formed after the Earth had a giant fart..LOL
I can't help but think that NYBF is involved somehow.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

considering that the ground in northern siberia is filled with Methane pockets, which are stable when frozen but much less so when warmed these scientists may not be far off

Bamafaninco1

All-SEC
May 14, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO via Cullman, Al
I just read yesterday also that the magnetic true north is dropping down toward Siberia, combine that and this and I think Putin is up to something. By the way the area where the sinkhole is located, it's English translation is roughly 'End of the World'.

Just putting it out there, :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.