*** OG / C Brandon Kennedy Updates Commits to Alabama ***

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Re: 2014 OL Brandon Kennedy Updates (Announcing Friday at 10 a.m.)

Solid pick-up here, and not bad considering it comes from the Auburn backyard. Definitely an interior OL, and we've recruited him mainly as a center. OG is a possibility, though I think he may need to add weight for him to really have a strong chance at a starting job there.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

I've read some folks think Warmack might not be in this class. Not sure. Also, Cotton might not stay on the interior.
Alabama Intel is hinting this as well listing him as a possible flip along with Ledbetter, Moton, and Burgess-Becker that is at least the most current updates according to them.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Roll Tide!! One more OL (almost guaranteed it'll be an OT) and that wraps up that position for recruiting. Kennedy was one of the more dominant OL at all the camps he attended.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Alabama Intel is hinting this as well listing him as a possible flip along with Ledbetter, Moton, and Burgess-Becker that is at least the most current updates according to them.
No use getting into names at this juncture, but I think it ought to be pretty obvious that we are going to have some turnover down the stretch (and not necessarily just with OL prospects). We'll see at least a couple of flips, and perhaps a couple more.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

No use getting into names at this juncture, but I think it ought to be pretty obvious that we are going to have some turnover down the stretch (and not necessarily just with OL prospects). We'll see at least a couple of flips, and perhaps a couple more.
So true, and it is very likely we will end up flipping a couple of kids committed elsewhere right now as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.