BamaNation Second Team

247 Updated Recruiting Rankings

Barnett and Ridley upgraded to 5 stars, I'm not sure about the rest. Barnett also now ranked higher than Ricky Town. We're still #1...
    Last edited by scrodz; July 17th, 2014 at 10:56 AM.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: 247 Updated Recruiting Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by scrodz View Post
    Barnett and Ridley upgraded to 5 stars, I'm not sure about the rest. We're still #1...
    The distance got that much bigger.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I have to admit I thought there was no way we could do better than Town after he de-committed but Barnett has showed so far he is the real deal. We definitely seemed to have done better, Town gets to go to USC and stay home and we seemed to have hit a home run yet again.

As long as Coach Saban is here I think it's safe to say we will stay in the top 3 recruiting wise no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    I have to admit I thought there was no way we could do better than Town after he de-committed but Barnett has showed so far he is the real deal. We definitely seemed to have done better, Town gets to go to USC and stay home and we seemed to have hit a home run yet again.

As long as Coach Saban is here I think it's safe to say we will stay in the top 3 recruiting wise no matter what.
    I don't think anyone -- not even the staff -- anticipated that we would rebound as well as we have after Town de-committed. Frankly, I think they were just taking the ol' college try on several top QB prospects, but as our real targets we were really just trying to identify some lesser prospects who would be quality developmental types. Barnett has just been an absolute panacea in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    I don't think anyone -- not even the staff -- anticipated that we would rebound as well as we have after Town de-committed. Frankly, I think they were just taking the ol' college try on several top QB prospects, but as our real targets we were really just trying to identify some lesser prospects who would be quality developmental types. Barnett has just been an absolute panacea in that respect.
    To quote Big Bang. Theory, let's make that our word of the day.

BamaNation First Team CoachJeff's Avatar

According to Rivals Bama has had the #1 recruiting class for 4 straight years and now it looks like 5 in a row is a distinct possibility.
    ----
    B.A. from The University of Alabama (during the Fran/Shula years) so don't question my fandom.