247 Updated Recruiting Rankings

scrodz

1st Team
Jan 29, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Barnett and Ridley upgraded to 5 stars, I'm not sure about the rest. Barnett also now ranked higher than Ricky Town. We're still #1...

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I have to admit I thought there was no way we could do better than Town after he de-committed but Barnett has showed so far he is the real deal. We definitely seemed to have done better, Town gets to go to USC and stay home and we seemed to have hit a home run yet again.

As long as Coach Saban is here I think it's safe to say we will stay in the top 3 recruiting wise no matter what.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
I have to admit I thought there was no way we could do better than Town after he de-committed but Barnett has showed so far he is the real deal. We definitely seemed to have done better, Town gets to go to USC and stay home and we seemed to have hit a home run yet again.

As long as Coach Saban is here I think it's safe to say we will stay in the top 3 recruiting wise no matter what.
I don't think anyone -- not even the staff -- anticipated that we would rebound as well as we have after Town de-committed. Frankly, I think they were just taking the ol' college try on several top QB prospects, but as our real targets we were really just trying to identify some lesser prospects who would be quality developmental types. Barnett has just been an absolute panacea in that respect.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I don't think anyone -- not even the staff -- anticipated that we would rebound as well as we have after Town de-committed. Frankly, I think they were just taking the ol' college try on several top QB prospects, but as our real targets we were really just trying to identify some lesser prospects who would be quality developmental types. Barnett has just been an absolute panacea in that respect.
To quote Big Bang. Theory, let's make that our word of the day. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.