Israel invades Gaza, ground war

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Do all the Palestinians in Gaza understand that when this happens, it's time to get the heck out of Dodge or at least out of the building where it happens?
I've heard the IAF is dropping leaflets, warning them that the next bomb will be HE.
Hamas is telling civilians not to leave when that happens.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Do all the Palestinians in Gaza understand that when this happens, it's time to get the heck out of Dodge or at least out of the building where it happens?
If they can't connect the dots in the abstract, I'd like like to think people are smart enough to learn how to connect the dots through experience. If they don't know by now that the IDF doesn't joke around, it's only a matter of time before a Darwinian event takes them out.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I'll preface this by saying I in no way think Hamas is a good thing, but illegally taking land to create settlements helps Israel survive how? One minute a Palestinian is farming his land, the next minute Israel builds a fence through the middle of it and takes half of it. That causes a lot of the animosity over there. Disproportional force is another good term. Israel uses tanks and gunships against people who have no real army and still throw rocks at tanks.

We say terrorists, the Palestinians say freedom fighters fighting an occupying army. This solves nothing. Israel goes in heavy handed. Blows up a few tunnels. Probably will kill innocent women and children. Hamas uses the images for propaganda. They recruit more people to dig more tunnels. Iran gives them some more rockets. Rinse and repeat.
You need to go back a lot further than you have. Remember the 6 day war? Remember the Arab countries coming together for the express intent of wiping Israel from the face of the world? The Arabs have always wanted to destroy Israel. Gaza is just another trumped up excuse for the muslim terrorists.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Yeah I do.........remember the Marine barracks bombings? We could go at this for a while and you can try to put a sugar coating on hammas and the old guard (the old PLO) if you'd like but they are straight terrorist punks.
Where have I tried to "sugar coat" anything?

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Where have I tried to "sugar coat" anything?
Both sides in this are dirty. If I had to choose between the Palestinians and the Israelis, I would choose the latter without hesitation.
Fortunately, I do not have to choose between them.
I just want to leave all sides alone to do as they please, without any of my tax dollars one way or the other. It is just not my problem.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Both sides in this are dirty. If I had to choose between the Palestinians and the Israelis, I would choose the latter without hesitation.
Fortunately, I do not have to choose between them.
I just want to leave all sides alone to do as they please, without any of my tax dollars one way or the other. It is just not my problem.
I don't mind selling weaponry to the Israelis. Does that qualify as not getting involved?

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I don't mind selling weaponry to the Israelis. Does that qualify as not getting involved?
No problem with selling. Selling with tax dollars we give them is really just giving them weapons. Then they do things which bring the US into disrepute. I'd rather save the money.
It is my contention that if the Israelis did not have the uncritical support of the US, they might actually have to come to some kind of agreement with the Palestinians.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.