Israel invades Gaza, ground war

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
On Fox News right now. Terrible news cycle last few hours.

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I think everyone saw this coming, ground forces are the only way to truly stop the rocket attacks.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I think everyone saw this coming, ground forces are the only way to truly stop the rocket attacks.
Not really. There has been ground troops there many times, but we still have rocket attacks. Got to stop Iran from giving them the rockets.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Israel is doing what it must to survive.
I'll preface this by saying I in no way think Hamas is a good thing, but illegally taking land to create settlements helps Israel survive how? One minute a Palestinian is farming his land, the next minute Israel builds a fence through the middle of it and takes half of it. That causes a lot of the animosity over there. Disproportional force is another good term. Israel uses tanks and gunships against people who have no real army and still throw rocks at tanks.

We say terrorists, the Palestinians say freedom fighters fighting an occupying army. This solves nothing. Israel goes in heavy handed. Blows up a few tunnels. Probably will kill innocent women and children. Hamas uses the images for propaganda. They recruit more people to dig more tunnels. Iran gives them some more rockets. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Solutions have been offered and the Palestinians have refused to accept anything but the total removal of Israel. There will be no peace ever as long as Palestine holds this attitude. Israel has not always handled everything as well as they could have but it baffles me that so many blame them for the conflict. Israel has shown great restraint after being attacked many times. If 2/3 of our country was running for bomb shelters on a regular basis, with less than a minute to reach safety, we would be more forceful in our response. At least I believe we would, it is hard to know now that the current administration is in power.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
everybody has blood on their hands over there. time to quit slap fighting and just create a one state solution
Unfortunately after fighting for this many millennia you might be right at this point.

Oh come on. Is that what you think is happening? Poor Palestinian farmer just wants to grow his turnips.
So what about the poor Christian farmers? Israel takes their land as well. I thought Israel was supposed to be friends of Christians. Do they take that land to survive too?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.