Dad beats man who was molesting his son

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I don't know if I could have shown the restraint to stop before killing him. I commend the father for being able to. Had he went all the way on the sick pervert, (and IMHO, had every right to) he would have been thrown in jail. He may have beat the charges on a temp. insanity defense, but look at the legal fees he would have incurred. Now he's faced with trying to mend the emotional damage that his son will almost certainly suffer from.
The dad shouldn't have to pay for the need for psychologist/s, et al to assist his son. Maybe a lawsuit is needed to help RIGHT this WRONG! If not, people need to step up to fund assistance for his son and to help repair the dad's fists and feet, if needed. Thank God this man arrived home before any further damage to his son. To me he deserves Time magazine's "Man of the Year"!

Everyone needs to be vigilant in who their kids and grandkids associate with.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Here's a pic somebody posted on Facebook of the gentleman. I am having trouble garnering up sympathy for him. Good job Dad!

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Here's a pic somebody posted on Facebook of the gentleman. I am having trouble garnering up sympathy for him. Good job Dad!

It's too bad he still has teeth or eyes. If he lived, I think I would have at least done him that solid....along with every bone in his hands, feet, arms, legs , shoulders, ribs, hips, broken and missing a certain appendage and "baggage." Then I would have called the police...maybe.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
The dad shouldn't have to pay for the need for psychologist/s, et al to assist his son. Maybe a lawsuit is needed to help RIGHT this WRONG! If not, people need to step up to fund assistance for his son and to help repair the dad's fists and feet, if needed. Thank God this man arrived home before any further damage to his son. To me he deserves Time magazine's "Man of the Year"!

Everyone needs to be vigilant in who their kids and grandkids associate with.
This father is a real man and I would love to shake his hand. If more dad's would step up and do what a man is supposed to do there would be a lot less perverts running around.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'm not sure there would have been a conviction if he had. Anyway, the perp is going to have a high old time in prison. Being wife to some hulk named "Moe" won't be easy...
Remember a few years ago in TX that guy shot and killed some dude raping his daughter. I don't think it even made it to trial.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.