Latest news on Campus

Re: Latest new on Campus

"RB’s- It sounds like the staff would rather just play with Yeldon and Henry. Even though Drake got the publicity, both Tenpenny and Jones have been in the doghouse this summer as well. While it will have to play out this fall, The term “FB” and Fowler is being pushed by Kiffin. You get the sense that Drake is on his 9th live with the staff."

So Fowler could be " 3rd" options? This should be interesting.

Well, he's always been an option and he can certainly do it.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

Last edited by a moderator:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

Hmmm....

Not sure what I think of this "Intel".

Some of our backup RBs may have more issues than we've heard about, but I can't imagine the staff would "rather" play without them.

And Kirby "can't hold a candle" to Cristobal (the author can't even spell MC's name correctly)? What does that even mean? The offensive line was hardly technically stellar last season.

Too much of this article just leaves me shaking my head.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Hmmm....

Some of our backup RBs may have more issues than we've heard about, but I can't imagine the staff would "rather" play without them.

And Kirby "can't hold a candle" to Cristobal (the author can't even spell MC's name correctly)? What does that even mean? The offensive line was hardly technically stellar last season.

Too much of this article just leaves me shaking my head
so it is not just me?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Hmmm....

Too much of this article just leaves me shaking my head.
The Intel on the site has been pretty good lately. There was a thread on that website few weeks ago... someone brought that in and I ve found lot of information to be consistent with what I was hearing but that's just me.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Not to imply I agree with the article in any way, but I think the author is suggesting that MC has the 'it' factor to be a fantastic HC, which is hardly news to most anyone who has watched CFB over the last few years. He's gonna be a superstar HC some day.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

Not to imply I agree with the article in any way, but I think the author is suggesting that MC has the 'it' factor to be a fantastic HC, which is hardly news to most anyone who has watched CFB over the last few years. He's gonna be a superstar HC some day.
Maybe so. Right now I'm just hoping he can get the Oline playing up to par.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country

CMC did an outstanding job at FIU. I still do not understand why they fired him, but I'm glad we got him. I think he will be that "Superstar" head coach someday. Of course, it may be at The U.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

CMC did an outstanding job at FIU. I still do not understand why they fired him, but I'm glad we got him. I think he will be that "Superstar" head coach someday. Of course, it may be at The U.
For all we know, he did an outstanding job here with a rebuilt offensive line that lost three All-Americans from the year before.

Bhammer

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Birmingham

For all we know, he did an outstanding job here with a rebuilt offensive line that lost three All-Americans from the year before.
Possibly, but that would be much simpler to gauge had we seen a marked improvement in the line between the first game and the last.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Possibly, but that would be much simpler to gauge had we seen a marked improvement in the line between the first game and the last.
Bhammer, with all due respect, if you didn't see a difference between the opening game and LSU, we weren't watching the same team. Our offensive line got significantly better throughout the season. Could it be that we were a tad spoiled by what preceded it?

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Bhammer, with all due respect, if you didn't see a difference between the opening game and LSU, we weren't watching the same team. Our offensive line got significantly better throughout the season. Could it be that we were a tad spoiled by what preceded it?
Post of the day right here^^^^^

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.