Cop kills guy by neck hold for selling cigarettes...

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Re: Cop kills guy by choke out for selling cigarettes

My goodness...welcome to the new America. It's getting ridiculous and I think all can agree with me on that. The only people who have no power anymore are the very people who pay every single salary of every single person who works for the city, state, or federal government.
It just makes me sick.
sip

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

There was one guy here who went on to become a cop - his old man was a county commissioner briefly. His dad was a jerk and he was just like him - they were both short, thin, terrible athletes but like Coach Banks always said, they couldn't be athletes so they were athletic supporters. Arrogant little goobers with serious issues - the younger one might still be a cop, don't know, but it was funny watching him walk - he was so wimpy he could barely move with all of his standard issue cop gear. And he would jump at anyone in the crowd at Mardi Gras who even looked crooked and count on his fellow cops to bail him out. What a weasel.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

What is the bottom line here? Revenue. This guy was selling something "illegally" because it wasn't being taxed. Many cops are now revenue generators or revenue enforcers. A lot of the old school cops, as Crimsonaudio has mentioned, wouldn't stand for this stuff. Today's cop is to taught three things: 1) generate revenue; 2) enforce revenue laws which fund their job and 3) intimidation by force to keep the "population" in line.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL

Same here.....the biggest Ahole I went to school with went on to be a sheriff deputy, has an older brother that's a big druggie and a pretty big drug dealer as well..... I wouldn't urinate down his throat if his guts were on fire back then, and the few times I've seen him since he's become a deputy, I wouldn't now either.

I did however, go to school with a super cool and nice guy, that went on to become an Alabama State Trooper. I've ran into him several times through the years and he still seems to be the same person I knew in HS. I'd guess that he's the rare exception rather than the norm....well...from my experience, I KNOW he's the exception...

As fate would have it...... the above mentioned cop I went to school with that was a grade A Ahole......Mr everyone is a criminal and a piece of trash.....and people who party are trash............

His younger brother by about a year-year 1/2, was found last Sunday overdosed on prescription pain meds about 3 miles from my house......last I heard he was on life support and brain dead with family not wanting to accept the reality of letting him go.......... Spend all that time casing others for minor stuff, and oblivious to your own flesh and blood with an obvious problem........typical of today's law enforcement........

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

As fate would have it...... the above mentioned cop I went to school with that was a grade A Ahole......Mr everyone is a criminal and a piece of trash.....and people who party are trash............

His younger brother by about a year-year 1/2, was found last Sunday overdosed on prescription pain meds about 3 miles from my house......last I heard he was on life support and brain dead with family not wanting to accept the reality of letting him go.......... Spend all that time casing others for minor stuff, and oblivious to your own flesh and blood with an obvious problem........typical of today's law enforcement........
That stinks for his family.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

my mom's next door neighbor is a cop (female). according to her every single male cop is a jerk (i cleaned it up).

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.