NJ Teacher Faces Prison Time For Child Endangerment

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
This is incredible. Is this what our schools have come to? Is this the best that's available?

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/26052171/sex-talk-with-students

A teacher and former councilman in Camden County faces prison after admitting he engaged in inappropriate sexual communications with 17 male students.

The boys ranged in age from 12 to 16 years old and were students at Pine Hill Middle School. Reilly was an art teacher, boys' soccer coach and a Pine Hill councilman.

Prosecutors say Reilly asked the boys to bring semen-stained tissues to school so he could make art projects with them.

Perhaps he should be a cell mate with the guy that got the hell beat out of him for molesting somebody's boy. I should have been a prison warden.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
This is incredible. Is this what our schools have come to? Is this the best that's available?

A teacher and former councilman in Camden County faces prison after admitting he engaged in inappropriate sexual communications with 17 male students.

The boys ranged in age from 12 to 16 years old and were students at Pine Hill Middle School. Reilly was an art teacher, boys' soccer coach and a Pine Hill councilman.

Prosecutors say Reilly asked the boys to bring semen-stained tissues to school so he could make art projects with them.

Perhaps he should be a cell mate with the guy that got the hell beat out of him for molesting somebody's boy. I should have been a prison warden.
This truly is a very SICK society. I guess that I should stop reading some of the posts in this forum and stay in the football forum. However, this is educating me to be much more vigilant and much less naive. I totally agree with the statement in BOLD!

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Without the NS Board, you wouldn't be privy to the various and sundry scumbags of society.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

This is what you get when you allow perversion to become "accepted."

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
This truly is a very SICK society. I guess that I should stop reading some of the posts in this forum and stay in the football forum. However, this is educating me to be much more vigilant and much less naive. I totally agree with the statement in BOLD!
I find myself coming here more often. I'm worried where we are headed and it's nice to have a place where people can express concerns about issues we face and hear various opinions.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I find myself coming here more often. I'm worried where we are headed and it's nice to have a place where people can express concerns about issues we face and hear various opinions.
Lot of info on here. Most of it bad. Wonder what the suicide/going postal rate is for our posters?:p

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
we need a purge. the cancer in this society has gotten completely out of hand.

(and no, seebell, i still havent taken my meds.)
Hey gmart, another Purge movie is coming out. 12 hours to wreak death and mayhem on any one you choose.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.