Former Penn St QB/Backup QB LSU Bolden transfers

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He moved to WR but was going to give LSU some depth at QB. With his departure, LSU only had a true sophomore and true freshman. An outfielder on the LSU baseball team has now rejoined the football team to be the third stringer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Eastern Michigan is the worst program in FBS. They average under 5,000 fans a game. To go from two of the top programs in the country to a crappy place that makes UAB look good is a huge downfall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scrodz

1st Team
Jan 29, 2008
Baltimore, MD
He moved to WR but was going to give LSU some depth at QB. With his departure, LSU only had a true sophomore and true freshman. An outfielder on the LSU baseball team has now rejoined the football team to be the third stringer. QUOTE]

A) Start at EMU
B) Sit on the bench at LSU

Which would you choose?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Watched a lot of Bolden film - Ohio State tried to pull him in but he never showed much interest. He was a Michigan kid who we all thought would go to the maize and blue - then he went to Penn State and shocked everyone. Bet he wishes he could make that decision again. He seemed like a really good kid - well spoken, humble and respectful.

He was among the best QBs of his HS class (2009), but that class has been largely a bust across the country. He was one of the Elite 11 that year. Not sure if any of that year's Elite 11 will even get drafted. I suspect that he went "home" to play in front of his family as he winds down his playing career and gets ready for the remainder of his life. He grew up in a very exclusive area outside of Detroit, so he probably has a solid family to help him with his future.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
hard to believe he's still hanging around. seeing him many times up here for State Penn he basically got worse every game to the point where he couldn't beat out Matt McGloin. watched him live vs Tide and he would miss WR by 10 yards. forgot he thought he was SEC-level and transferred to LSU but he should be right at home in Eastern Michigan which is a half hour from where he went to high school.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
Eastern Michigan is the worst program in FBS. They average under 5,000 fans a game. To go from two of the top programs in the country to a crappy place that makes UAB look good is a huge downfall.
been to Ypsilanti a few times (town hosts the great Michigan brew fest which is coming this weekend) and the EMU campus is the most awful college campus i've ever been on. Doesn't help that Ann Arbor is one town over...Ypsi looks like a war zone (well, much of greater Detroit does...)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.