Link: Heroic Dog Leads Cops To His Injured Owner

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
An amazing dog. I've owned 3 german shepherds and all 3 were protective of the family and fast to learn anything I taught them.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
That's awesome & I love watching "Alaska State Troopers"..I haven't seen that episode yet..
That was on an episode of "Alaska State Troopers" last season. Still, an amazing feat by the dog.
I have a Boxer & when I'm not feeling good..She will not leave my side for anything or anyone..There's been nights when I felt awful & Annie my Boxer wouldn't leave me..She will sleep between me & my girlfriend on those nights..LOL
An amazing dog. I've owned 3 german shepherds and all 3 were protective of the family and fast to learn anything I taught them.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
That's awesome & I love watching "Alaska State Troopers"..I haven't seen that episode yet..

I have a Boxer & when I'm not feeling good..She will not leave my side for anything or anyone..There's been nights when I felt awful & Annie my Boxer wouldn't leave me..She will sleep between me & my girlfriend on those nights..LOL
Boxers rule.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
i choked on a piece of food and puked it up the other day. my cat was staring at me from a safe distance. somehow i dont think compassion was going through its mind.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I had a cat that acted like a dog in the loyalty department - also trotted when he walked and always stayed right by me. He went with me through 5 moves.

He was a great companion.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.