JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
2014 Previews: Who’s up, who’s down heading into 2014
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
July 20th, 2014 12:30 AM

For the past 16 years, TideFans.com has broken out its crystal ball to select who we thought would be likely to win such awards as SEC Coach of the Year, or which coach would find themselves on the hotseat. Change is needed from time to time, and this article […]

Read More Here

Last edited by a moderator:

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Nice read Jess. If our kicking game doesn't show big improvement it will likely bite us this year. That along with the offensive line is my biggest concern. I think our QB position will turn out to be a strength of the team.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I'm more concerned with our game than the other guys team...

We need to get our Kicking Game in order... If not, it is likely to cost us.
I'm probably in the minority about our kicking game. Just think about how many kick offs, extra points, field goals we have an oppertunity to make. (I don't care how good a practice players we have, it's what they do in clutch situations that can ultimantly help or hurt us. If he's 'Mr. Clutch' give him a scholarship.)

QB is not as big a concern because initially we can get by with a QB serving as someone to give the ball to our RBs or make short passes. If as rumored we may have a strong arm in the back field some of the time, streatching the field would make for a better running game. Much has been made of the running ability of Sims, but Coker is a big guy who can also run.
NOW IF WE CAN ELEMINATE BOUTS OF 'FUMBELITIS' BY OUR RB's... ;)

Lastly... If we find ourselves in a possible scoreing position... Put the peddel to the metal.
I don't care if we are 40 up. Playing to not loose will get you beat against the offensive teams of today.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.