SEC Pre(diction) season: Kentucky

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
What 3 games did Fairley win himself?
It's been several years, but I remember him making a critical play in MSU game (think it was an interception, the INT was for a TD and a fumble recovery), he made a critical play in the Iron Bowl (forcing a TO in the red zone before half), he knocked out Clemson's qb, and he made several huge plays in the BCS game and was named MVP. I would go back and watch the games but that would involve me watching one of my least favorite players of all time.

They had like 7 close games that year, without his production on the DL their defense would've been an absolute trainwreck (which is essentially was even with him)/

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They practically won that title with two NFL pro-bowl caliber players dominating along with a bunch of veterans just doing their job.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
They practically won that title with two NFL pro-bowl caliber players dominating along with a bunch of veterans just doing their job.
Terribly accurate. I looked up his stat line after making my initial post. 24 TFL, 11.5 sacks, 2FF, 2FR, 1 Int, and at least 3 injured QBs. I absolutely hate both of them but without Cam or without Fairley they would've been 8-4 most likely.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.