Gov. Perry sending 1000 NG troops to border

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
lol sip i agree with everything you said about zero and the racist AG and agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of anyone who supports those two.

however, i do believe you somehow have read my post wrong and lumped me in with that crowd.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
lol sip i agree with everything you said about zero and the racist AG and agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of anyone who supports those two.

however, i do believe you somehow have read my post wrong and lumped me in with that crowd.
If I did I sincerely apologize, but I'm trying to figure out where I did.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Unlike that brilliant Democrat who is burying this country by doing absolutely nothing about it and spending his time fund raising for Democratic candidates while the world is laughing at him, because he's an idiot, imposing his will on how Americans will act, what they will drink, the insurance they will pay for, and any other act he can do to destroy the country.
The Republicans aren't perfect by any means, but they're a long way from the total D.A. this idiot is.
I'll go to my grave thinking his campaign was funded by Muslim terrorists.
I think their philosophy was, "We can't beat them flying planes into their buildings, we have to find the perfect political candidate, and we have to get him elected president, so he can use his power to destroy their economy".
I'll never be convinced otherwise.
Obama is a terrorist plot, and as long as people like you are supporting his idiotic butt, then guess what? It's working.
Tell me one thing that's better in America since that D.A. took office.
You are the perfect example of gullibility. People like you are going to be the end of America as we know it.
Congratulations. You're as stupid as he is.
sip
Gmart is a conservative like me. So what if he criticizes a Republican. Most "republican" elected officials are no better than democrats.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
To try to be serious, the NG troops have no authority to detain the illegals in any location at all, even with arrest authority. The only place would be local jails. Unfortunately, that's exactly what the locals don't want. In fact, a coalition of local county and city officials have petitioned Perry to back off, that he's ruining tourism by making the RG basin appear dangerous when it's not. Of course, they're caught in an much larger chess game. He hasn't a hope at the nomination, but I don't think he's smart enough to figure it out...

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
bama has added three national championships to our resume.
ha ha...this is non-sports. Not trying to be a b-hole, but this stuff really get's under my skin.
I have a 25 year old son who's trying to make his way in the world.
This Obama crap really doesn't effect me that much, but it certainly does him, his wife, his kids, and so on.
National Championships aren't going to make their lives better, responsible government can. That's what we need, and we simply don't have that at present. It needs to change.
sip

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
To try to be serious, the NG troops have no authority to detain the illegals in any location at all, even with arrest authority. The only place would be local jails. Unfortunately, that's exactly what the locals don't want. In fact, a coalition of local county and city officials have petitioned Perry to back off, that he's ruining tourism by making the RG basin appear dangerous when it's not. Of course, they're caught in an much larger chess game. He hasn't a hope at the nomination, but I don't think he's smart enough to figure it out...
but he wears glasses, he has to be smart.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
If I did I sincerely apologize, but I'm trying to figure out where I did.
my point is that for too long republicans have put up almost no fight against the most lawless potus in our history. for too long repubs have allowed holder and lois lerner to wipe their rumps with the constitution. instead of playing the game where zero breaks a law, and repubs whine about taking it to courts (which will take yrs to be tried, meanwhile zero breaks 400 more laws), repubs should be aggressively attacking his corrupt administration. holder and lerner should have been dragged out of those hearings in handcuffs for the whole world to see.
instead of respectfully disagreeing with the traitor in chief, they should be verbally dragging him through the mud and calling him out as the nightmare he is. instead we get limp lipped token responses from the repubs.

so my point is that obama is is going full throttle while the repubs are barely putting up any fight at all.

so while i give perry a little bit of credit for mobilizing the guard, i still feel he should have done it 3 yrs ago. when mexicans are firing sniper rifles over the border, he shouldnt whine to zero about protecting the border. instead he should activate the guard to engage and kill the targets. he knows coyotes have lookouts in the hills- so go find them and kill the enemy, dont whine about it.
basically i want the repubs to fight, and in my opinion, they fight like a bunch of pansies so far.

Typical republican- too little, too late in fighting against a disgrace of a potus
i thought the part in bold made it clear what i think of president zero

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
my point is that for too long republicans have put up almost no fight against the most lawless potus in our history. for too long repubs have allowed holder and lois lerner to wipe their rumps with the constitution. instead of playing the game where zero breaks a law, and repubs whine about taking it to courts (which will take yrs to be tried, meanwhile zero breaks 400 more laws), repubs should be aggressively attacking his corrupt administration. holder and lerner should have been dragged out of those hearings in handcuffs for the whole world to see.
instead of respectfully disagreeing with the traitor in chief, they should be verbally dragging him through the mud and calling him out as the nightmare he is. instead we get limp lipped token responses from the repubs.

so my point is that obama is is going full throttle while the repubs are barely putting up any fight at all.

so while i give perry a little bit of credit for mobilizing the guard, i still feel he should have done it 3 yrs ago. when mexicans are firing sniper rifles over the border, he shouldnt whine to zero about protecting the border. instead he should activate the guard to engage and kill the targets. he knows coyotes have lookouts in the hills- so go find them and kill the enemy, dont whine about it.
basically i want the repubs to fight, and in my opinion, they fight like a bunch of pansies so far.

and Obama is doing exactly what to make things better?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

I'm not familiar with "potus"...lol..I'm not a Latin guy. There's two sides to everything and mine is probably over simplified. I just think Obama has the whole nation in trouble, and it's that simple.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.