J. Winston at ACC Media Days

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Based on his comments, he hasn't learned a damned thing, other than that he is ALL THAT.

Also, apparently Jimbo Fisher touted the conference's academic credentials. I wonder if any of the reporters brought up North Carolina. ;)

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
any school with an anthropology department in a strip mall shouldn't be talking about academics

TheAccountant

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2011
Birmingham
I'm not so much bothered by what he's saying (or trying to say) since he's still young and hopefully learning, but more so by how he's saying it. He just doesn't seem to have much respect for anyone other than himself.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
I'm not so much bothered by what he's saying (or trying to say) since he's still young and hopefully learning, but more so by how he's saying it. He just doesn't seem to have much respect for anyone other than himself.
His post BCS champ game interview was the perfect example of this. He said that he put the team on his back and carried them. The more accurate statement would be that the rest of the team put him on their back for a majority of the game. His drive before half and the final drive were huge but other than that he struggled. Without the defense bowing up in the 3rd qtr and the kickoff return Jameis' efforts would've been fruitless. He literally gave no credit to his teammates.

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
BigEasy, I was wondering about that. Jimbo was even trying to explain away the crab legs incident.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.