LSU freshman suffers serious damage to arm after punching glass window

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: LSU freshman may lose arm after punching glass window

They've updated it - initial reports mentioned potential amputation.

@DellengerAdv: #LSU had to call 911 bc of loss of blood to Lealaimatafao. Injury tore muscle in his arm. Source: "He's not going to lose his arm."

@DellengerAdv: Source says that the injury to Lealaimatafao is not career or life-threatening, but playing this season could be in doubt. #LSU

IGetBuckets

Suspended
Jan 13, 2014
I hope he is well, and sees the field again in short order.

Maybe next time, he will learn from random Bama guy and punch Mettenburger instead :cool:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
During the Monday Night Wars (WCW Nitro vs Monday Night Raw), WCW was starting to lose its grip on the ratings lead and Goldberg was WCW's bell cow. None of the old timers really respected him but he was their guy.

Anyway, he was doing a program with Kevin Nash, and the script called for Goldberg to chase Nash into a car/limo and USE A BAT to smash the windows out. Well, Goldberg being the "tough guy" that he is, punched the window out, severed a tendon in his arm (came within a centimeter of losing use of it permanently) and was out for a LONG time and that pretty much sealed the deal for WCW, and the rest is history.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
And while I'm glad he's not facing a career ending injury over his GF, I understand being mad, but, it's plain lunacy to do that to yourself so close to the football season & possibly lose your spot on the roster..Cause there's stud football players licking their lips, ready & willing, to take a spot from a Player on the roster when they mess up & do stupid stuff like this..If he wasn't drinking..They better check him for steroids..Cause "Roid Rage" makes these players that uses them, lose their temper, just like that & punch your arm through glass or punch a wall causing injuries to yourself..He's lucky he didn't lose the use of his arm or lose his arm like the rumor that was making the rounds on the message boards..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
During the Monday Night Wars (WCW Nitro vs Monday Night Raw), WCW was starting to lose its grip on the ratings lead and Goldberg was WCW's bell cow. None of the old timers really respected him but he was their guy.

Anyway, he was doing a program with Kevin Nash, and the script called for Goldberg to chase Nash into a car/limo and USE A BAT to smash the windows out. Well, Goldberg being the "tough guy" that he is, punched the window out, severed a tendon in his arm (came within a centimeter of losing use of it permanently) and was out for a LONG time and that pretty much sealed the deal for WCW, and the rest is history.
I remember seeing that now..I actually had forgotten about that & remember thinking to myself "He done messed himself up"..Cause blood was pouring out of his arm like a water hose running full blast..You knew that wasn't fake cause of the way he was looking at his arm & the expression on his face..Here's a short video of it..I couldn't find the longer version where he kept looking at his arm & blood was pouring out..Goldberg was the best I think in the history of wrestling & wish he hadn't left so soon or he was the baddest & most dominate wrestler in the history of wrestling..I'd literally crap on myself if he came at me ticked off..If you don't have a gun on you to shoot him, what can you do, and there's no guarantee a bullet would stop him..LOL

This is the video right..

Yeah, I remember that. I thought it was the story when he got hurt in college.

I remember seeing that now..I actually had forgotten about that & remember thinking to myself "He done messed himself up"..Cause blood was pouring out of his arm like a water hose running full blast..You knew that wasn't fake cause of the way he was looking at his arm & the expression on his face..Here's a short video of it..I couldn't find the longer version where he kept looking at his arm & blood was pouring out..Goldberg was the best I think in the history of wrestling & wish he hadn't left so soon or he was the baddest & most dominate wrestler in the history of wrestling..I'd literally crap on myself if he came at me ticked off..If you don't have a gun on you to shoot him, what can you do, and there's no guarantee a bullet would stop him..LOL

This is the video right..

Yeah, that just didn't look right on that last pop!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.