SEC Pre(diction) Season : Ole Miss

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I can't see Ole Miss winning against LSU or Auburn after 4 and 5 weeks straight of SEC games. Nobody wins 5 SEC games in a row without a break.
LSU will also be playing their 4th straight SEC game against Ole Miss and will not have had a break. It will be their NINTH straight game. I have LSU winning this game but Ole Miss may catch them looking ahead to the off week and Bama.

As for the *u game, I have them losing all 4 road games this year. But if Ole Miss does beat LSU then they would still be playing them in their mind until about the middle of *u week. If so, then they would be toast against *u.

Bottom line. I do not see Ole Miss losing both, nor do I see them winning both.

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Mack, good job on these threads.

There are usually a couple of games that I might see a little different.

I understand you may think UTK slips up on them and beats them, and I LOVE the prediction they'll beat the barn.

Heart loves both of those picks, but my head doubts either will happen.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Ole Siss is a 10-3 team at best. Bo Wallace makes too many bonehead plays. Their defense can keep them in games though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
If Wallace has matured in his QB play from last year, OM could be the sleeper team in the SEC west this season. I like what they have on defense returning. 10-11 wins would be a huge year in Oxford.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.