Link: Search warrant for millionaire's home reveals disturbing details into investigation

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It's scary to think this could happen to any of our daughters, sisters, and Mom's that's looking for a job, and they come across this sadistic perv, you literally can't trust folks that you should be able to trust....I hope they throw the book at him & he's never given the chance to hurt another Lady..At the very least should he be convicted & set free in a couple years, cause money can usually buy you out of charges or gets you a shorter stay in prison, he should be castrated if he's allowed to walk free again among us all..And I hope his inmates does to him exactly what he's done to his victims..And he never goes hungry or thirsty from what he's forced to do..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Even inmates have standards.
It will be darn near impossible to find someone wicked enough to mete out a punishment truly befitting the crime, if such a response were legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Even inmates have standards.
It will be darn near impossible to find someone wicked enough to mete out a punishment truly befitting the crime, if such a response were legal.
She was set free without torture, which is more than can be said about some of these kinds of victims (such as Junko Furuta)

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Sounds like there could be a second arrest. I was left with the distinct impression that the guy had a wingman of sorts (i.e. the friend who seemed to connect "Mark" with the victim).

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.