LAST YEARS aTm GAME

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

IGetBuckets

Suspended
Jan 13, 2014
I truly believe we are our own worst enemy. We let up against A&M last season. we had them by the throat and then we allowed them to get away with it. Same thing with Auburn... I will say that I think we've learned our lessons.
This to me brings up the concept of Coach Saban's "Fatal Flaw"

I think it is that he is, for some reason, still too tied into the NFL mentality - get the lead and shorten the game, and also playing your starting QB till the last few minutes

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

I think it is that he is, for some reason, still too tied into the NFL mentality - get the lead and shorten the game, and also playing your starting QB till the last few minutes
100% agree. Only the real complaint about CNS.

Yes, that use to work, but with the way offenses are now, he has to keep his foot on the pedal. Regardless if we are blowing them away or not.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Considering he was gone for over half the season I think it would be more appropriate to say we missed him last year. I think we will be fine without him this year.

While that might be a somewhat true statement, we still had HaHa and CJ as leaders. Vinnie's leadership to a young defense and a really young back half will be much more missed this year than it was last year. Plus he could have improved his draft stock. Landon will step up and the youngsters will play better with a fire so , yeah, we will be ok.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.