Would appreciate some prayers

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
As some of you on my twitter have seen things ain't going to hot for me right now and I just want to ask for some prayers. My whole life has been turned upside down and I'm about suicidal at this point (well not that bad I don't guess) but life really sucks at the moment.

Going to ride the Harley this weekend and hope to clear my mind and trying to set up a trip to Denver to see a lineman friend of mine to get away for a while since I have some time and no big storms on the horizon.

Roll Tide y'all:biga2:

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
As some of you on my twitter have seen things ain't going to hot for me right now and I just want to ask for some prayers. My whole life has been turned upside down and I'm about suicidal at this point (well not that bad I don't guess) but life really sucks at the moment.

Going to ride the Harley this weekend and hope to clear my mind and trying to set up a trip to Denver to see a lineman friend of mine to get away for a while since I have some time and no big storms on the horizon.

I don't know what's troubling you, buddy, but take the time you need to get better. You have prayers coming your way.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Praying for you, barehand. Sorry things are going bad now and hope they turn around quickly. Remember that there are people who care about you and if you need help to get through then reach out to a friend, pastor, professional, or anyone willing to listen. Good luck and be careful out there.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
You've got friends praying for you here. Sounds like you have a plan to get back on track and the time off may be just what you need. Hope it all helps.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Thanks y'all! My problems are nowhere near as bad as others as I'm alive so I can't act like it's dire but when it's something that affects your wife and son then it really makes it hard. I guess my biggest thing was just venting and asking for help with the prayers. My life revolves around them and I sacrifice a lot for them so that really makes it hard.

Just wished my buddy would hurry up and call, I need to get my plane ticket but since he is picking me up and I'm staying with him I'm at his mercy. We call him Smiley for a reason so it would be a HUGE trip for me in getting me to feel a little better about this.

Thanks again y'all and hope very soon I'm posting that this has all blown over....

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

I don't know you friend, but will offer advise and briefly tell you of a secret I use to cope with difficult times in Life . Tidefans. The conversation here is really good for a diversion. I know it sounds trivial, but it really has helped me in the past .....and currently.
Of Course, riding helps too, prayers nightly and best of luck

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Prayers man. Just remember, everyone needs someone sometime whether they agree or not. Never hesitate to call on help. NS is always here to help or maybe that's corrupt. Stay grounded and you'll be fine.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Prayers sent my brother. Just do what you can do to remedy the problem, and have faith in the good Lord to handle the things that are out of your control.

A good long ride therapy session on the bike always helps me to clear my mind and put things in perspective...so I definitely suggest you do that as well.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
If it makes you feel better 92Tide and Seebell do online counseling and if you wear an Obama "Yes we did" t-shirt they'll make a personal appearance at your home.

In all seriousness, hang in there and we'll be praying for you.
those pictures are false, i can't grow a mustache and seebell is taller than that

anyways, hope all goes well

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.