Link: ESPN Article - The faces of Nick Saban's recruiting

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...g-not-hurting-alabama-crimson-tide-recruiting

"[Saban] saw me run a route against a DB in one-on-ones and he looked to be surprised," he said. "He came up to me and shook my hand, started smiling and after that I went up to his office and talked to him and he offered me a scholarship."

Cooper accepted. Now he's a junior All-SEC receiver for the Crimson Tide. Now he understands the perception of Saban and how it doesn't quite match reality.
"I thought he would be intimating because that's what everyone else thought who were outsiders," he said. "But when you become an insider and you start to know him as a person, you see he wants what's best for his players. He's a good leader."
In other words, you have to get to know Saban first. Even commits who haven't played a down for the Crimson Tide are starting to understand Saban's warm and fuzzy side.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.