AL Man Goes in for Circumcision & Wakes to Find Penis Amputated

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
You are using the wrong side of the ruler......dang metric system.....centimeters suck don't they Seebell ;)
LOL! I hope my centimeters don't suck. I do have a ruler which measures off in tenths of an inch, as rainfall is usually measured, since I measure rainfall every morning. I had to mark the proper scale with an "X" with a sharpie...

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Sounds like the judge dismissed the case because the attorney didn't do his homework. This should be a slam dunk case. As Johnny Cochran might say, "If the tip's gone away, defendant must pay". It doesn't seem likely he would go there for a circumcision, go somewhere else for an amputation, then claim the first place did both.

Considering his health conditions that we know about, he is probably lucky to even be alive to enjoy the last angry inch. He's already had both legs amputated, and his member has been described as "wet" and "gangrenous".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.