Really Hope Bama gets the ball in the right guys hands this year...

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I really do wish that the ban in place for LSU fans would also be extended to auburn fans, with the exception of AUTigers001 and audub. AUTigers001 has been around awhile and has always been very level headed and is actually quite knowledgeable about football. Audub is cool too. But, posters like this pirate character are just, I don't know, sad. I mean, why go to this much trouble?

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I am with you on this one. B1GTIDE is an Ohio St. fan, but he participates quite a bit. He has never hidden behind a mask on here. There is also the AU fan with the tennis ball logo that isn't a bad guy. Just come on and talk rational football and quit acting. It sounds like some of the kids I teach at school who are barn fans. They only remember the last play, not history.
Barn fans by and large don't even know the names of the guys who scored on the miracle plays in their wins against us and Georgia. They just know that it happened. It's all "wur iggle kick six" and "how bout that thar miracle at jerden hair".

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Amusing side note: discovered a major discrepancy at work (I work in a clinical laboratory) that was only noticed because I have a suspicious nature. Boss is happy with me today and my bulldogging it.

Or, er, jumping all over it like an elephant. :)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I can't believe we haven't seen him post something like, "Coach Saban is one of the greatest coaches of all time. I just hope he can figure out a way to slow down Malzhan and his super, high octane, juggernaut, awesome, unstoppable, undefendable, no huddle, hurry up, offense". :)

I actually think he's kinda funny because he's so obvious. His disguise is like the guy holding out two sticks and saying, "I'm a tree! I'm a tree!"

sip

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I wonder if he was the character last year who posted "this season is over" in the Bama-aTm game thread after aTm got us down 14-0 in the first quarter.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I am with you on this one. B1GTIDE is an Ohio St. fan, but he participates quite a bit. He has never hidden behind a mask on here. There is also the AU fan with the tennis ball logo that isn't a bad guy. Just come on and talk rational football and quit acting. It sounds like some of the kids I teach at school who are barn fans. They only remember the last play, not history.
Actually, B1G may not be who you think he is. I'm willing to let him stay as long as he stays away from the NS board, which is where all his problems have originated. He's contributed to this board. No one ever questioned his intelligence - just his ego. As for Joe, he works for an engineering firm in Athens founded by a Bama grad. It sort of makes me wonder if his activity on this board is known to his employer. I will be communicating with him about his "woe is us" posts...

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Ah, I see you woke up from your Barner worship to come back and YET AGAIN make an Auburn reference.

(Didn't your last thread get expunged from this place? I would tread VERY carefully if I were you).
I was waiting for someone to snap on here, thanks Selma!:) The guy has been trying to push our buttons since he came here.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Actually, B1G may not be who you think he is. I'm willing to let him stay as long as he stays away from the NS board, which is where all his problems have originated. He's contributed to this board. No one ever questioned his intelligence - just his ego. As for Joe, he works for an engineering firm in Athens founded by a Bama grad. It sort of makes me wonder if his activity on this board is known to his employer. I will be communicating with him about his "woe is us" posts...
Lots of interesting little tidbits in there, to say the least.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I don't visit NS very much. I might have to go over to take a look at some of the discussions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I don't like Kiffin on a personal level because of his past actions. That having been said, I really think he will spread the ball around quite a bit more than Nuss did. I think he will also take what the defense gives him. If the defense loads up to stop the run we'll pass the heck out of it and if they back up to stop the pass we'll run over them. I think balance has a different meaning to Kiffin.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I wonder if he was the character last year who posted "this season is over" in the Bama-aTm game thread after aTm got us down 14-0 in the first quarter.
i seem to recall that sentiment being posted by several folks in just about every game thread last year :)
Hmmm well if we go 9-3 or 10-2 like I've seen several predict here on TF we should be seeing mass suspensions from the game threads alone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.