Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team

Is This Board Broken?

Or is there just absolutely nothing going on?

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Is This Board Broken?

You'd think there's nothing going on but there is. Not sure if people are too busy to post or what. Isaiah Prince, 4 star OT is visiting this weekend. The Bama Scout site is reporting "a player has been dismissed from the team" but doesn't say WHO or why. One of the mods reporting this.

Those are two pretty big deals, IMO.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    You'd think there's nothing going on but there is. Not sure if people are too busy to post or what. Isaiah Prince, 4 star OT is visiting this weekend. The Bama Scout site is reporting "a player has been dismissed from the team" but doesn't say WHO or why. One of the mods reporting this.

Those are two pretty big deals, IMO.
    Isaiah Prince was on campus yesterday. He's visiting Auburn today, Knoxville tomorrow and Gainesville Saturday.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

The Bama Scout site is reporting "a player has been dismissed from the team" but doesn't say WHO or why. One of the mods reporting this.
    Whatchu talking bout Willis?

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamahippie View Post
    Whatchu talking bout Willis?
    Currently being discussed on Twitter. No one is giving details because it's a rumor.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Most of our class is filled. All but Payne of our realistic recruits announces either this summer or fall. I think our staff has a feeling on who is committing to us and not so there's not too much for the 2015 class other than holding onto the guys we have. I'm sure we'll have a few defections from the class, but I'm sure those are a bit anticipated (some guys are considered fairly soft commits, it'd be a big surprise if someone like Cotton or Petitbon flipped).

FB | REC Moderator

Quite obviously it's a pretty slow time at this juncture. We've already gotten a tremendous amount of commitments, and although there is still some activity, it's a relative lull at this point. I imagine it will pick up in a few weeks with a handful of guys announcing before the start of their senior season, but until then it's just not a breakneck time of year on the recruiting board.

For the time being, Crown Jewel should begin shortly...

FB | REC Moderator

The Bama Scout site is reporting "a player has been dismissed from the team" but doesn't say WHO or why. One of the mods reporting this.
    For obvious reasons, we are not going to get into that just yet.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    For obvious reasons, we are not going to get into that just yet.
    Understood and agree. Having said that, is it appropriate to ask, "Is it a biggie?"

BamaNation First Team drsmithofga's Avatar

I think we're having withdrawals from runtheoption22 not posting here as much as he used to.
    "You never know what a football player is made of until he plays against Alabama.", Former Tennessee Coach Bob Neyland.

"The first fifty yards I was praying no one would catch me, the last fifty yards I was praying that someone would." Lee Ozmint, after intercepting a pass in the end zone and returning it 100 yards for a touchdown.

BamaNation All-American dWarriors88's Avatar
    My Mood
    Psychedelic on TideFans.com

Did someone mention crown jewel?
    At Some Places They Play Football.
    At Alabama, We LIVE It.

"...Ain't nothin' but a winner."

BamaNation Hall of Fame derek4tide's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Sad to say that I'm getting all of my recruiting news off of ESPN now.
    "There are two pains in life. There is the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment. If you can handle the pain of discipline, then you'll never have to deal with the pain of disappointment." - Nick Saban

News|BB|FB|Rec Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by drsmithofga View Post
    I think we're having withdrawals from runtheoption22 not posting here as much as he used to.
    well, thanks for that!

It's a combination of a lot of things....i hopefully will be more regular this fall