Is This Board Broken?

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
You'd think there's nothing going on but there is. Not sure if people are too busy to post or what. Isaiah Prince, 4 star OT is visiting this weekend. The Bama Scout site is reporting "a player has been dismissed from the team" but doesn't say WHO or why. One of the mods reporting this.

Those are two pretty big deals, IMO.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
You'd think there's nothing going on but there is. Not sure if people are too busy to post or what. Isaiah Prince, 4 star OT is visiting this weekend. The Bama Scout site is reporting "a player has been dismissed from the team" but doesn't say WHO or why. One of the mods reporting this.

Those are two pretty big deals, IMO.
Isaiah Prince was on campus yesterday. He's visiting Auburn today, Knoxville tomorrow and Gainesville Saturday.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Most of our class is filled. All but Payne of our realistic recruits announces either this summer or fall. I think our staff has a feeling on who is committing to us and not so there's not too much for the 2015 class other than holding onto the guys we have. I'm sure we'll have a few defections from the class, but I'm sure those are a bit anticipated (some guys are considered fairly soft commits, it'd be a big surprise if someone like Cotton or Petitbon flipped).

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Quite obviously it's a pretty slow time at this juncture. We've already gotten a tremendous amount of commitments, and although there is still some activity, it's a relative lull at this point. I imagine it will pick up in a few weeks with a handful of guys announcing before the start of their senior season, but until then it's just not a breakneck time of year on the recruiting board.

For the time being, Crown Jewel should begin shortly...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.