Ohio Sheriff bills Mexican Govt for housing illegals

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Obama will take executive action on immigration after summer, adviser says
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...tion-on-immigration-after-summer-adviser-says

The thing that bothers me about this is that Obama either doesn't realize or doesn't accept the fact that it's not up to him to do something about it. The reason we we have 3 branches of government is to prevent such actions by a single individual. Such actions should have been stopped years ago. Now that he's gotten used to not being challenged on executive actions, he's now grown accustomed to having the power in the palm of his hands. This has to be stopped, and the sooner the better.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Not at a US Detention Center. Look at the background structure. My pics were supposedly real Central American illegals. nannie nannie boo boo
Just heard from a border agent who has worked in that sector for 27 years. He said maybe 1% are children like the pic you posted. He said they are OVERWHELMINGLY older males and many are very scary dudes that they usher in as soon as they prove they've never been arrested in the US. He said what we are doing is insanity personified and is dangerous beyond belief.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Just heard from a border agent who has worked in that sector for 27 years. He said maybe 1% are children like the pic you posted. He said they are OVERWHELMINGLY older males and many are very scary dudes that they usher in as soon as they prove they've never been arrested in the US. He said what we are doing is insanity personified and is dangerous beyond belief.
Cholos! Arriba, Arriba!!!!

lazlohollyfeld

1st Team
Jul 20, 2010
Allen, TX
I'll second this. I have spent the past few weeks in El Paso and Laredo and that is all I am hearing from USBP and Texas DPS.

And my Uncle in Uvalde found another dead body on his ranch week before last. That is actually not that uncommon during July and August.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I'll second this. I have spent the past few weeks in El Paso and Laredo and that is all I am hearing from USBP and Texas DPS.

And my Uncle in Uvalde found another dead body on his ranch week before last. That is actually not that uncommon during July and August.
Died from relief at making it to the Land of the Welfare Check?

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Actually I have rethought my general opinion on all this. It seems like they are importing the MS-13's into liberal areas. So when hipsters get killed, kidnapped, mugged, and assaulted, it will probably improve the country as a whole.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Possibly. Then again it could have been dehydration. Actually, this happens far more often than one might imagine.
I imagine.
I was being flippant and I shouldn't have. People are dead and that is sad.
I was curious whether the deaths were intentional/criminal or accidental.

Last edited:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I recall at one time there was talk of putting "watering stations" in the desert. That was a little extreme even to me.
One kind-hearted Arizona rancher did exactly that. He installed a spigot and left it unlocked.
And the immigrants benefiting from the water left his spigot running when they left and left his ranch trashed.

lazlohollyfeld

1st Team
Jul 20, 2010
Allen, TX
I imagine.
I was being flippant and I shouldn't have. People are dead and that is sad.
I was curious whether the deaths were intentional/criminal or accidental.
Always accidental. Crossing through that part of Mexico into that part of Texas, during the summer, on foot, only with the supplies you can carry? Not exactly a smart idea.

And there are some ranchers that leave supplies, those do not last long. There is also the occasional damage to fences or those that break into supply sheds, that can actually be drain on finances if one is constantly having to do repairs. More annoying, and dangerous, is not being able to walk around your home for fear of stumbling onto someone, or a group, that is crossing your property.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.