Ohio Sheriff bills Mexican Govt for housing illegals

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Is it murder if you are defending the country from an invasion?
The way the legal system in this country works, if it's not "your job" to defend the country from an invasion, then yes.

Example: If you were a member of our military or l.e.o., and your duty station was on the border, and your orders were to shoot anyone coming across the border illegally, and you did so, then you are only doing your sworn duty.
If you are a civilian, and elsewhere in the country, and you shoot and kill an illegal alien without just cause, then you are committing murder.

Silverback

1st Team
Oct 5, 2010
Oak Grove
Nothing more than a political show. Our nation would be a lot better off if those people would get about the business of our nation instead of devising and executing these acts of political theater.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Nothing more than a political show. Our nation would be a lot better off if those people would get about the business of our nation instead of devising and executing these acts of political theater.
No.. our nation would be a lot better off if our political leaders actually did the jobs they were sworn to do, and even more so if our citizens actually held them accountable.

Yes this is political theater and no it will not accomplish anything. Yet, it happens because those who have a job they are sworn to do ignore their duties for political gain.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
The way the legal system in this country works, if it's not "your job" to defend the country from an invasion, then yes.

Example: If you were a member of our military or l.e.o., and your duty station was on the border, and your orders were to shoot anyone coming across the border illegally, and you did so, then you are only doing your sworn duty.
If you are a civilian, and elsewhere in the country, and you shoot and kill an illegal alien without just cause, then you are committing murder.
The sad part of this post is that apparently it's actually necessary to point this out to some people.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Last time I checked everyone from Latin America isn't Mexican.
The Sheriff needs to determine the nationality of each detainee and send each country a bill. Wonder if he is up for re-election?

Hey DBF, why don't you and pokerplayer oil up your weapons and head to the border. Are you telling me you would shoot down small children or are you just macho posturing?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
What exactly is the business of our nation? None, and I do mean none of them are doing a whole helluva lot.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
The Sheriff needs to determine the nationality of each detainee and send each country a bill. Wonder if he is up for re-election?

Hey DBF, why don't you and pokerplayer oil up your weapons and head to the border. Are you telling me you would shoot down small children or are you just macho posturing?
You mean those "small children" that are MS-13 gang members? I look at it kind of like the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. The MS-13 is knowingly smuggling their gang members and drugs along side of the kids, similarly to how Hamas is putting women and children in front of their missile launchers.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
The sad part of this post is that apparently it's actually necessary to point this out to some people.
At some point you guys need to wake up and realize that our social services, including schools and jails, are being overrun and overburdened with the illegals and their anchor babies. But, hey, you guys want to bear the burden of taking care of them, ante up with more money out of your pockets. I shouldn't have to pay more taxes and take away from my ability to provide and protect my family because of this scourge streaming across the border.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
and gets a letter from the fed saying he violated a treaty.
Constitution of the United States said:
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.
The Sheriff sent the bill to the wrong government.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
You mean those "small children" that are MS-13 gang members? I look at it kind of like the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. The MS-13 is knowingly smuggling their gang members and drugs along side of the kids, similarly to how Hamas is putting women and children in front of their missile launchers.
No. I mean children like these. Guess you're not going to the border!

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
thank you for volunteering to house them, feed them, and educate them with your own personal money.
The subject in DBF's post was was "shoot the children" gmart. Punish the businesses hiring illegals and the "invasion" would dry up. Why don't you write the US Chamber of Commerce?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.