Link: The Jaguars Unveil The World's Largest Scoreboards

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..Yup..If you can't get folks talking bout ya besides how bad your team is..Might as well give the fans something to watch as they're getting pounded into the ground..That's investing a lot of money into an organization that could fold under & move to another city one day..
Too bad they still suck lol. Alabama would beat them by at least 4 TD's. ***last part blue font***

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Seven years too late for me. Needed them at the F$U game in 2007. F$U fans in front of me must have been converted atm fans. Stood up the whole game.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
They were 28th in attendance. I guess this is kind of like what Miss. State was doing with their giant screen? Hey look over there, you know where there aren't any seats...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..Yeah the scoreboard is used to distract the eyes & minds away for all the empty seats..I think they're nuts to invest so much $$$$ into that scoreboard..How bout using that $$$$ to bring in some better athletes to win some football games & then worry bout the scoreboard after the winning starts selling out the stadium on a regular basis..
They were 28th in attendance. I guess this is kind of like what Miss. State was doing with their giant screen? Hey look over there, you know where there aren't any seats...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.