N. Korea Threatens Nuclear Strike On White House

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I like this line:

"our troops will fire our nuclear-armed rockets at the White House and the Pentagon -- the sources of all evil," Hwang said in his speech broadcast Monday on state television.

Makes you wonder what other propaganda is being fed to the people by the state media there.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Ha even if they wanted to I doubt they have a missile that can travel that far.
Who says it has to be fired from NK? If you watched this morning's news, you'd have seen a whole passle of folks that were allowed past the gates at the White House for their protest gathering. They don't know who those folks are. I'd have to assume that most if not all of them were illegals.
Who's to say that some NK's haven't made it over here and come up through our southern borders? All it takes is a few shoulder-fired rockets to be smuggled in with the crowd. Heck, by the time the local authorities knew what happened, the WH could be reduced to a pile of rubble.
Of course lately, I've been thinking that wouldn't be a bad thing to happen. It might just wake some folks up and make them pay attention to securing our borders and looking at who they're allowing to walk into this country unchallenged and unquestioned.

Sometimes, if you want to get a mule's attention, you have to hit him over the head with a 2x4.

Last edited:

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I like this line:

"our troops will fire our nuclear-armed rockets at the White House and the Pentagon -- the sources of all evil," Hwang said in his speech broadcast Monday on state television.

Makes you wonder what other propaganda is being fed to the people by the state media there.
No propaganda, there just reading the non-sports section of Tidefans, where we argue everyday about the source of all evil in this country... Washington D.C.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Ha even if they wanted to I doubt they have a missile that can travel that far.
Not only do they not have an ICBM capable of reaching the mainland (much less DC), the don't have the ability to miniaturize the warhead in order to deliver it via ICBM yet.

It's just more saber-rattling from the fat little idiot to make his people think he's a tough guy.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
With what? They don't have any military technology capable of reaching South Korea.
Well, Seoul is within artillery range of North Korea. If the NKPA ever starts shooting at Seoul, it will be a mess because something like 50% of South Koreans live in the Seoul metro area. Talk about a traffic jam...

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Well, Seoul is within artillery range of North Korea. If the NKPA ever starts shooting at Seoul, it will be a mess because something like 50% of South Koreans live in the Seoul metro area. Talk about a traffic jam...
My comment was facetious. I haven't figured out the blue font on mobile.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
My comment was facetious. I haven't figured out the blue font on mobile.
Gotcha. Blue font is in the pulldown at the top center of the reply box. (The letter "A" with the black triangle pointing down indicating a pulldown menu).
Seoul traffic is pretty crazy on a good day. If somebody starts lobbing shells into town, it will be a traffic jam for the ages.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I still don't know how to do blue font on the website.
It's easy.

Just highlight the text and select blue from the drop-down menu ion the toolbar.
To be fair, as BiB is a fellow denizen of the federal governmet, the approvals neccessary for putting something in blue must go through seven layers of bureaucracy and secure the signatures of 20 fellow bureaucrats. ;)

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Even when I go advanced my reply doesn't have all those fancy buttons.
OK, go to the upper right-hand corner of the page and go to 'Settings > General Settings' and scroll down to:

If you have 'Basic Editor' selected you won't have those buttons.

Or you can just warp these BBCode tags around what you want in blue: (COLOR="#0000FF")desired blue text(/COLOR) using brackets instead of parenthesis.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.