Urban Meyer's Wife on the SEC, Florida Fans.

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I don't like her choice of words such as "dirty" and "mean". She also doesn't know yet how "dirty" or "mean" OSU fans might get if things "go South" up there.

BamaBuff24

1st Team
May 2, 2000
FWB, FL USA
I don't like her choice of words such as "dirty" and "mean". She also doesn't know yet how "dirty" or "mean" OSU fans might get if things "go South" up there.
He is winning now. Ask CEB and CJC how OSU is or not serious about College Football. Living here in Fort Walton, I have a few OSU friends and believe me they are serious about OSU football.

tidesarollin

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 25, 2012
Meyer is a really good coach and it just where he belongs currently. How do you get burned out coaching in Florida?

When he going got tough, they left. I've never seen anything like it. They lose one game to Alabama and the wheels fell off. I'm not saying he didn't get sick, but something seemed fishy about it. Then we shell shocked them again in Tuscaloosa, and he was on his way to a "poor" season. They were unbeaten up until that game. It is what it is. Everyone knows the B1G conference is easy. Plus, he's coached there before. Like all situations that come up, it is what it is.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Meyer is a really good coach and it just where he belongs currently. How do you get burned out coaching in Florida?
Some people (though really talented or good at what they do) simply do not like competition. They like strolling out onto the playground, winning an easy game against an inferior opponent and basking in how good they are afterwards. Unfortunately it's not like that in the SEC. It is constant and fierce competition and I don't think Urban enjoys that type coaching.

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..Just wait until they turn on them..Didn't Ohio St Fans send "Death Threats" to a player that muffed a punt..And they will eventually turn on Urban as well when he doesn't produce wins..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.