Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 24
  1. #1
    BamaNation All-SEC Blindside13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Near the Barn
    Posts
    1,241

    Which 2015 Signees Have Enrolled Early? (Update: Official List Added)

    I have been trying to find out how many early entries we should be getting this coming month. I know last year we had 8-10, it seems like it helps as these kids go through spring and have a better chance at helping us in the fall.

  2. Advertisement
  3. #2
    BamaNation All-SEC Blindside13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Near the Barn
    Posts
    1,241
    Thread Starter

    Re: Early entries

    Maybe I did a bad job on the thread title. I am hoping someone can shed some light on how many early entries are expected?

  4. #3

    Re: Early entries

    Some names I believe are going to be early enrollees:

    Blake Barnett
    Deionte Thompson
    Calvin Ridley
    Ronnie Harrison
    Brandon Kennedy
    Desherrius Flowers
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  5. #4
    BamaNation All-SEC Blindside13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Near the Barn
    Posts
    1,241
    Thread Starter

    Re: Early entries

    Thanks that would be a nice starting list.

  6. #5
    BamaNation All-SEC CraigD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    1,346

    Re: Early entries

    I guess we'll be finding out in the next two weeks! RTR!

  7. #6
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,572

    Re: Early entries

    Anybody have any info or know the story on this guy. Don't see a thread for him and I haven't heard of him before..

  8. #7

    Re: Early entries

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    Anybody have any info or know the story on this guy. Don't see a thread for him and I haven't heard of him before..
    He was dismissed by UGA this past summer. He needs to be approved by UA like DJ Pettway was.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  9. #8
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    5,587

    Re: Early entries

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    Anybody have any info or know the story on this guy. Don't see a thread for him and I haven't heard of him before..
    We recruited him hard coming out of high school and he picked UGA over us. He is a talented kid but may have too much baggage to be a take but like Coach Saban said this week about DJ he wants to give kids a second chance.

  10. #9
    BamaNation All-SEC Blindside13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Near the Barn
    Posts
    1,241
    Thread Starter

    Re: Early entries

    Well I guess we will know here in the next day or so.

  11. #10
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Early entries

    He's supposed to be enrolled today. Im not sure whats the hold up is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindside13 View Post
    Well I guess we will know here in the next day or so.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

  12. #11
    FB | REC Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    10,029

    Re: Early entries

    Believe that Barnett, Flowers, Kennedy, Harrison, Warmack, and Thompson all enrolled early over the weekend. Nothing official announced just yet from UA, but all of them were spotted on campus.

    The bad news is that it doesn't look like Burgess-Becker will be able to enroll early. Not sure exactly what happened to his early enrollment plans, but he's a February/June prospect now, and he's even been open to taking other official visits. Don't know that he could have been a contributor next year at safety anyway, but the possibility is pretty much precluded now, and I would have liked to have at least had him around this spring.

    Wild card right now is Ridley, and no one knows how that will shape up. He is not academically eligible at the moment, and is awaiting the return of his ACT score. If he scores high enough, he'll enroll in the coming days. If not, he'll have to wait until this summer and won't be able to sign until February, which means he'll be open season the next four weeks for rival schools. FWIW, he has cancelled all other visits and told others he is firm with Alabama, but obviously none of those schools are going to stop recruiting him.

    You can also throw Taylor in the mix here, too, it seems.

  13. #12
    BamaNation Second Team
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    115

    Re: Early entries

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    Believe that Barnett, Flowers, Kennedy, Harrison, Warmack, and Thompson all enrolled early over the weekend. Nothing official announced just yet from UA, but all of them were spotted on campus.

    The bad news is that it doesn't look like Burgess-Becker will be able to enroll early. Not sure exactly what happened to his early enrollment plans, but he's a February/June prospect now, and he's even been open to taking other official visits. Don't know that he could have been a contributor next year at safety anyway, but the possibility is pretty much precluded now, and I would have liked to have at least had him around this spring.

    Wild card right now is Ridley, and no one knows how that will shape up. He is not academically eligible at the moment, and is awaiting the return of his ACT score. If he scores high enough, he'll enroll in the coming days. If not, he'll have to wait until this summer and won't be able to sign until February, which means he'll be open season the next four weeks for rival schools. FWIW, he has cancelled all other visits and told others he is firm with Alabama, but obviously none of those schools are going to stop recruiting him.

    You can also throw Taylor in the mix here, too, it seems.
    Pertaining to Ridley, I've heard that he has his score, and is just waiting clearance from the NCAA clearinghouse. All the other you mentioned are confirmed on campus, they have all enrolled over the past three days

  14. #13
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

TideFansStore.com - FAN Gear

BAMA Sports Calendar