Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Which 2015 Signees Have Enrolled Early? (Update: Official List Added)

I have been trying to find out how many early entries we should be getting this coming month. I know last year we had 8-10, it seems like it helps as these kids go through spring and have a better chance at helping us in the fall.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Early entries

Maybe I did a bad job on the thread title. I am hoping someone can shed some light on how many early entries are expected?

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Some names I believe are going to be early enrollees:

Blake Barnett
    Deionte Thompson
    Calvin Ridley
    Ronnie Harrison
    Brandon Kennedy
    Desherrius Flowers
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Thanks that would be a nice starting list.

I guess we'll be finding out in the next two weeks! RTR!

BamaNation All-American CrimsonForce's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Anybody have any info or know the story on this guy. Don't see a thread for him and I haven't heard of him before..

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    Anybody have any info or know the story on this guy. Don't see a thread for him and I haven't heard of him before..
    He was dismissed by UGA this past summer. He needs to be approved by UA like DJ Pettway was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    We recruited him hard coming out of high school and he picked UGA over us. He is a talented kid but may have too much baggage to be a take but like Coach Saban said this week about DJ he wants to give kids a second chance.

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Well I guess we will know here in the next day or so.

BamaNation All-American JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    My Mood
    Doh on TideFans.com

He's supposed to be enrolled today. Im not sure whats the hold up is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindside13 View Post
    Well I guess we will know here in the next day or so.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

FB | REC Moderator

Believe that Barnett, Flowers, Kennedy, Harrison, Warmack, and Thompson all enrolled early over the weekend. Nothing official announced just yet from UA, but all of them were spotted on campus.

The bad news is that it doesn't look like Burgess-Becker will be able to enroll early. Not sure exactly what happened to his early enrollment plans, but he's a February/June prospect now, and he's even been open to taking other official visits. Don't know that he could have been a contributor next year at safety anyway, but the possibility is pretty much precluded now, and I would have liked to have at least had him around this spring.

Wild card right now is Ridley, and no one knows how that will shape up. He is not academically eligible at the moment, and is awaiting the return of his ACT score. If he scores high enough, he'll enroll in the coming days. If not, he'll have to wait until this summer and won't be able to sign until February, which means he'll be open season the next four weeks for rival schools. FWIW, he has cancelled all other visits and told others he is firm with Alabama, but obviously none of those schools are going to stop recruiting him.

You can also throw Taylor in the mix here, too, it seems.

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    Believe that Barnett, Flowers, Kennedy, Harrison, Warmack, and Thompson all enrolled early over the weekend. Nothing official announced just yet from UA, but all of them were spotted on campus.

The bad news is that it doesn't look like Burgess-Becker will be able to enroll early. Not sure exactly what happened to his early enrollment plans, but he's a February/June prospect now, and he's even been open to taking other official visits. Don't know that he could have been a contributor next year at safety anyway, but the possibility is pretty much precluded now, and I would have liked to have at least had him around this spring.

Wild card right now is Ridley, and no one knows how that will shape up. He is not academically eligible at the moment, and is awaiting the return of his ACT score. If he scores high enough, he'll enroll in the coming days. If not, he'll have to wait until this summer and won't be able to sign until February, which means he'll be open season the next four weeks for rival schools. FWIW, he has cancelled all other visits and told others he is firm with Alabama, but obviously none of those schools are going to stop recruiting him.

You can also throw Taylor in the mix here, too, it seems.
    Pertaining to Ridley, I've heard that he has his score, and is just waiting clearance from the NCAA clearinghouse. All the other you mentioned are confirmed on campus, they have all enrolled over the past three days

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Coach Bryant