Practice Begins Friday and Fan Day is on Sunday

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
@CrimsonWalsh Alabama football team is scheduled to report on Thursday and begin preseason practices on Friday. Fan Day on Sunday

@Marq_Burnett Alabama players are scheduled to report Thursday with practice beginning Friday.
Fan Day is Sunday, August 3 at 2:30 p.m.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Sweet! My daughter graduates from Alabama Saturday and will be in town through the weekend!

RTR!!!!

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Sweet! My daughter graduates from Alabama Saturday and will be in town through the weekend!

RTR!!!!
Congratulations to the both of you. I can't wait for practice, time to put the memories of the last two games further out of memory.And get ready to open up a few cans on the field and down the old hatch.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
has there been any news about our last two signees getting on campus to be able to participate in camp this week?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Exactly..This has been pure torture this off-season & truly one of the longest, most boring off-seasons, I seem to recall since Coach Saban became our HC..It's going to be nice to start talking actual football once again as tidbits of info leaks out during fall camp..Can't wait to see how Coker responds to running our offense..
Yeehaw! Finally some real discussion fixing to start!!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Here's a link I'll post in this thread..Y'all check out this Bama web site, I've never seen this one, and it has some pretty good articles about Bama Sport in general..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.