Link: Ranking all 14 SEC Network school ads

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Not to sound like a prude, but why did they have a (very mild) expletive before our name in the article?

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Not to sound like a prude, but why did they have a (very mild) expletive before our name in the article?
It's just a joke about them being frustrated that we have somewhat of a trump card in Coach Bryant (and tradition in general) when it comes to ads like this.

IGetBuckets

Suspended
Jan 13, 2014
It's just a joke about them being frustrated that we have somewhat of a trump card in Coach Bryant (and tradition in general) when it comes to ads like this.

LOL

WHY DO YOU GET TO HAVE THE EVER-LUMBERING TRUMP CARD THAT IS BEAR BRYANT'S VOICE
WHEN WILL YOU LEAVE SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE ELSE
FINE, JUST GO AHEAD AND CLAIM ANOTHER TITLE
DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
It's just a joke about them being frustrated that we have somewhat of a trump card in Co

ach Bryant (and tradition in general) when it comes to ads like this.

I thought it was more of ...dang it Bama for giving us goosebumps. I always get goosebumps, when I hear his speeches.

nevermind, I see the wording at the end now.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I like SC's game start. Next to Bama's it's the best in the SEC (I'm biased -- what can I say -- I love the stampeding elephants and AC/DC's Thunder into). They should have just showed that for the commercial -- they would have won in a landslide.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
why do you get to have the ever-lumbering trump card that is bear bryant's voice

when will you leave something for someone else

fine, just go ahead and claim another title

do whatever you want
OK. Sounds good. We will. Thanks for the permission. Though, as you and we both know, we never really needed it. :smile:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Looks like Bama's ad is focused on what is truly IMPORTANT! Why do we play this game? To win the NC! I do love listening to Coach Bryant talk. It gives you goose bumps!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Tell me again why you would roll/trash your own campus when you win a game??? And how is this "tradition" cool???

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.