So the (WAY) early line for Bama/WV is

RdunawayTX

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2011
I question the line on the Georgia game. I'm of the same mind as the commenter on the SDS story.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
That's enough to get the Mountaineers even more focused than they already are. They will be focused just like Oklahoma was! I'm sure they feel disrespected!

I just hope Bama wins! 27 points, I just don't see it. However, I do hope we win big! But a win is a win!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
That's enough to get the Mountaineers even more focused than they already are. They will be focused just like Oklahoma was! I'm sure they feel disrespected!

I just hope Bama wins! 27 points, I just don't see it. However, I do hope we win big! But a win is a win!
Clint Trickett is their starting QB

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
The creator of College Football Database, which is a tool used by the Vegas guys to see where the true statistical line should be, said Bama minus 35 points last week on Sirius College Football Playbook. He went on to say that if that (35-ish) remains the statistics based data line, that the Vegas folks would put the line somewhere around 20-24 to stimulate the betting folks.

Jordan54

1st Team
Aug 20, 2007
Gardendale, Al
With an unproven QB and offensive line, 27 points is too much. The first thing I want to see is a talented defense that can shut down this type of offense. Offensively, I want to see our OLine play a great game and open holes for our great Rb's. Our Qb play will be solid, in my opinion. Bama by 21.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Wow, no love for Trickett. Bad QB's seem to play lights out against Bama. Anyway, the one line I really can't agree with is Georgia-9 against Clemson. I think the Dawgs win, but by a field goal.
Georgia will have suspensions and distractions, and we still have a month to go, time for more arrests.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I'm not taking Bama and minus -27 pts. Not even against WVU. Until I see that our defense and staff have legitimately adjusted to the HUNH offense I wouldn't give four td's and fg in points.
I wouldn't give 27 points in any football game ever, UNLESS, Oregon is the favorite. They normally cover that by the end of the national anthem lol. I don't like the Ducks but it seems they score fast against everybody but Stanford.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.