Video: SEC Network 'Take It All In' - Alabama

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Bear Bryant's voice always gives me chills. I love the video at Bryant-Denny when he says, " I ain't never been nothing but a winner". Makes want to tackle the guy sitting next to me and yell "Roll Tide".

IGetBuckets

Suspended
Jan 13, 2014
Love this part

WHY DO YOU GET TO HAVE THE EVER-LUMBERING TRUMP CARD THAT IS BEAR BRYANT'S VOICEWHEN WILL YOU LEAVE SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE ELSE
FINE, JUST GO AHEAD AND CLAIM ANOTHER TITLE
DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Didn't realize until today how gumptastic that video is with so much houndstooth.
Yeah I only just noticed the houndstooth theme as well. Must be acclimatized lol.

But yeah, I can't watch this video and just go sit on the couch. I have to go DO something. I wasn't going to run today but that just went out the window...

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
As I watched the TenRsee video, it looked like the baby was thinking, "I'm seven days old and I'm already sick of this stupid song".

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Maybe it's because I've heard that speech so many times, and Lord knows it's a great one, but, from an emotional standpoint, I thought the A&M video with the Collie and the ROTC guy was the best.
That will pull heart strings no matter which SEC school you pull for. And that is the key to great advertising. At least I think it is lol. Been doing it since 81.
Lots of folks don't like Coach Bryant around the SEC because he kicked their butt so many times.
I don't know of many people who aren't simply captured by a dog.
How can you not be?
Overall, they were all great though in my opinion. I just hope DirecTV, which I'm on, gets off their butt and comes to an agreement to carry the network. I do NOT want to watch Bama football at Buffalo Wild Wings!
I want my den and my deck, so I can pace and coach effectively :)
sip

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.