Link: More Digging by USAToday Reporter Leads to Uncovering Another Jameis Winston Incident

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
For the people questioning the importance of these allegations, the allegations themselves are not important. It is just clearly showing a certain pattern of behavior. It doesn't really bother me because a lot of players have and will do a lot worse, but can we stop with the "Jameis is such a great kid" comments his coaches and some of the media spew. Jameis isn't a kid and he doesn't have good character. He's a really good football player. That's about it.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I know we went really hard after this guy in recruiting, but I am just happy he signed with them and is their problem and not ours.Just shows you sometimes when we do not get the guy we are after it is not always a bad thing.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My doctor has giving me a defibrillator implant a few months back & that has increased my heart output, a bit higher than it was before I had the implant, and that knocked me way down the list..I've bout giving up on a heart transplant, it literally takes an act of congress to get one, or if you become the Vice President Of The US..It's damn if you do o damn if you don't..Cause my heart has been just stopping & I had to have the defib implant to zap it back & keep me from dying, but, with the increased heart putput from the implant..It has all but knocked me off the list now is what the hear Doc at the Kirklain Clinic told me last month at my last visit..
Do you remember what number your EF is now?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
i was in school with a guy who did this very thing. he had to give up 2 years of his life. he wasn't very athletic though. He actually was "a kid" (13)
Yep. He couldn`t throw a football 45 yds on a rope. That`ll buy you a lot of slack in this day and age, especially in Tallhassee (sp?). Maybe in most any college town.

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
My doctor has giving me a defibrillator implant a few months back & that has increased my heart output, a bit higher than it was before I had the implant, and that knocked me way down the list..I've bout giving up on a heart transplant, it literally takes an act of congress to get one, or if you become the Vice President Of The US..It's damn if you do o damn if you don't..Cause my heart has been just stopping & I had to have the defib implant to zap it back & keep me from dying, but, with the increased heart putput from the implant..It has all but knocked me off the list now is what the hear Doc at the Kirklain Clinic told me last month at my last visit..
TideMan09, prayers and best wishes for you.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Your still in our Prayers daily!

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
he's been conditioned to believe he is untouchable.

unfortunately, he'll have to kill someone in Tallahassee for anyone down there to raise an eyebrow.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I appreciate it Brother..I really do..
Yea, Tideman09, I'm praying for you each night. Roll Tide brother!
That's what I've been told as well by a couple heart trasplant recipients while I've been at the Kirklain Clinic..And that really scares me a lot..I agree 100% with you & cuda both..
I'm hoping you can live without one. All the people whom I have known who have had transplants have much more difficulty than most of us would dream. Having no immune system is not easy...and having a heart that is weak is not either. Praying for you...you add a lot to our discussions.
I'll second this. Folks with transplants have lots of immune system problems, including cancer.

This comes from a guy who already has a weak immune system, and a heart that could stand a transplant.

Ironic part is thanks to already having cancer, the transplant is physically impossible. Double irony is the cancer caused the heart problems.

Translation: stick with the defib!
It has gone up from 21% up to I think the nurse here in Anniston told me too 33% the last time I visited my heart Doc in Anniston since he implanted my defib..And the heart surgeon that did open heart surgery to replace one of the valves told me that my heart is still enlargedtwice the size it should be..It's actually shrunk a tad bit since having the defib implant..

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I appreciate it & is the reason I stay on TideFans as much as I do..You all are like a big family I trust & love..Coming here helps to take my mind off the situation & thats a good thing..Stress level goes up..My BP goes up & that's never a good thang..
Yea, Tideman09, I'm praying for you each night. Roll Tide brother!
I'm hoping you can live without one. All the people whom I have known who have had transplants have much more difficulty than most of us would dream. Having no immune system is not easy...and having a heart that is weak is not either. Praying for you...you add a lot to our discussions.
I'll second this. Folks with transplants have lots of immune system problems, including cancer.

This comes from a guy who already has a weak immune system, and a heart that could stand a transplant.

Ironic part is thanks to already having cancer, the transplant is physically impossible. Double irony is the cancer caused the heart problems.

Translation: stick with the defib!
TideMan09, prayers and best wishes for you.
Your still in our Prayers daily!
I will second that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.