Fully Clothed Woman Leads Nekkid Man Around on Dog Leash

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/07/30/naked-man-on-leash-in-w-va-could-face-charges/

West Virginia this time.

A couple from Washington County could be facing charges after a bizarre incident Tuesday morning.
According to police, a naked man was allegedly being led around on a dog leash by a fully clothed woman on Route 40 around 9:30 a.m. in Ohio County, W. Va.

When police arrived, the man was clothed.

Police determined the two were “consenting adults” as well.

Charges have not been filed at this time. However, it is likely that the couple will face charges in the future.
Their names have not been released at this time.

:eek2: Don't even want to know. seebell, keep this stuff out of the papers, would ya?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/07/30/naked-man-on-leash-in-w-va-could-face-charges/

West Virginia this time.

A couple from Washington County could be facing charges after a bizarre incident Tuesday morning.
According to police, a naked man was allegedly being led around on a dog leash by a fully clothed woman on Route 40 around 9:30 a.m. in Ohio County, W. Va.

When police arrived, the man was clothed.

Police determined the two were “consenting adults” as well.

Charges have not been filed at this time. However, it is likely that the couple will face charges in the future.
Their names have not been released at this time.

:eek2: Don't even want to know. seebell, keep this stuff out of the papers, would ya?
Arf, Arf, arfarfarfarf. Thing is the "woman" holding the leash was Swoop10!!:biggrin:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
For Seebell, Catfish, Jon and 92...

(sorry about the verbage, it was the only picture with Nancy with a whip in her hand...and I know how you all love you some Nancy with a whip in her hand. ;))

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
What's the difference between kinky and perverted? With kinky, you use a feather. With perverted, you use the whole chicken.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
For Seebell, Catfish, Jon and 92...

(sorry about the verbage, it was the only picture with Nancy with a whip in her hand...and I know how you all love you some Nancy with a whip in her hand. ;))
Thanks. I see weird photos like this with no context and it drives me crazy for a week tryiing to figure out what in the wide world of sports was goin' on there. Somewhere on the interwebs, there's a photo of a politician, at an obviously public gathering (a hearing of some kind, maybe), holding a medium-sized dog against his body with one hand. Kind of like a little kid would hold a puppy. In the other hand, he's holding a double-barrelled shotgun and pointing it almost like a pistol at something off camera and he looks royally ....ed. The cherry on top of the insanity sundae, is the dog. He looks like he's laughing his butt off and has a woody that would make John Holmes proud.

If somebody can find that pic for me and tell me what the heck was going on, I'll pay you cash money.

Last edited:

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Thanks. I see weird photos like this with no context and it drives me crazy for a week tryiing to figure out what in the wide world of sports was goin' on there. Somewhere on the interwebs, there's a photo of a politician, at an obviously public gathering (a hearing of some kind, maybe), holding a medium-sized dog against his body with one hand. Kind of like a little kid would hold a puppy. In the other hand, he's holding a double-barrelled shotgun and pointing it almost like a pistol at something off camera and he looks royally ....ed. The cherry on top of the insanity sundae, is the dog. He looks like he's laughing his butt off and has a woody that would make John Holmes proud.

If somebody can find that pic for me and tell me what the heck was going on, I'll pay you cash money.
I couldn't find that one, but while looking for a conservative Nancy with a whip, I came across this odd picture that needs an explanation. Nancy with a Mr. T Bagger?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Catfish, I googled that for a while. Didn't see any pics like that. Perhaps if you hadn't focused on the dog's genitalia you may remember more!:biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.