News Article: Report: Former Alabama RB Dee Hart to transfer to Colorado State

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
He has one year of eligibility remaining, right?

Although I am a CU fan, it got a lot tougher to root against CSU once Coach Mac arrived there - now I will definitely be pulling for them. I may try to catch a CSU game this season to see how Dee performs.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Congratulations to Dee for finishing his degree at the Capstone as well! RTR Dee! I hope you have a great year at CSU. Thank you for your contribution and being a part of 2 National Championship teams.

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
He has one year of eligibility remaining, right?

Although I am a CU fan, it got a lot tougher to root against CSU once Coach Mac arrived there - now I will definitely be pulling for them. I may try to catch a CSU game this season to see how Dee performs.
Never mind - just saw that he has 2 years remaining. Great choice to join Coach Mac in Ft. Collins. I hope he loves it out here and has a great second half to his career.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
I'm glad to hear this for Dee. Gets to go work with a Coach he's familiar with and hopefully will be able to utilize his talent. Dee always played hard, which I value the most.

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
I'll certainly be keeping a closer eye on CSU now with Dee there. The boy certainly didn't lack effort.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Their running games just got whole lot better. If Dee have a good year, and show out at combine, he could have a future in NFL, but it depends on how much he accomplish this year.

BigA

Scout Team
Dec 21, 2013
Trussville, Al
Absolutely, great move for Hart. Colorado State had a really good running game last year with Kapri Bibbs.

"It's good news for Colorado State too, as they have a canyon-sized hole in the backfield to fill. Kapri Bibbs ran for 1,741 yards and 30 touchdowns as a sophomore last season and declared for the NFL draft. (He went undrafted.) And Donnell Alexander, the likely successor to Bibbs, was granted his release from the program in March. Hart will likely compete for playing time with Purdue transfer Dalyn Dawkins"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.