Comcast Rep is a total idiot

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I made it 2 and a half minutes and couldn't take it any more. That customer was far more poised than I would have been. I think Comcast took lessons from AOL. They used to pull the same crap back when they still had customers to badger and annoy. In fact, I think I had the same conversation (plus quite a bit more expletives) with AOL back in the late nineties.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I made it 2 and a half minutes and couldn't take it any more. That customer was far more poised than I would have been. I think Comcast took lessons from AOL. They used to pull the same crap back when they still had customers to badger and annoy. In fact, I think I had the same conversation (plus quite a bit more expletives) with AOL back in the late nineties.
I would have tried for 30 seconds, and then demanded to speak to the supervisor.
Thank goodness I don't have to deal with Comcast.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Clark Howard, consumer advocate based in Atlanta, recently opined that Comcast has the worst customer service of any company in America.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
It's a little easier to maintain composure if you know you're recording the conversation.

I switched from Comcast to EPBFi a couple of years ago and it is much better.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
i should have recorded my conversation with Directv 2 years ago. You could play a drinking game and take a drink every time I tried to explain to the idiot I was moving to an apartment on the north side of a building.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Funny that these wont take no for an answer types consider this an admirable quality. In my experience its a sign of some mental or character defect.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.