Coach Saban on the lake with players

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
He has warmed up over the last few years. He talked about how frustrated the coaches were out of touch with the players, and I think he's doing that more this summer, making sure he's connecting with the players... and I think He does this every once in a while for all of the players... It's great to see freshmen being able to connect with Saban, knowing that they have no idea how hard the fall camp will be LOL.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
He has warmed up over the last few years. He talked about how frustrated the coaches were out of touch with the players, and I think he's doing that more this summer, making sure he's connecting with the players... and I think He does this every once in a while for all of the players... It's great to see freshmen being able to connect with Saban, knowing that they have no idea how hard the fall camp will be LOL.
I hear you showing them a good time before the work begins, although a couple of these guys were enrolled during spring and got a good dose of it then.

UAME

All-SEC
Mar 28, 2000
Tuscumbia, AL
I'm surprised that Auburn isn't squawking that this is some kind of impermissable benefit..
The Barn won't raise a stink over this, or else they may also be forced to quit providing summertime entertainment for their players -- cow tipping and john deere tractor rides!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.