Link: Victims Identified in Deadly I-10 Accident

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Update By: WCTV Eyewitness News
July 30, 2014

Authorities have identified the victims of a deadly accident Tuesday afternoon on Interstate 10. The accident occurred East of Tallahassee near mile marker 214.
Diane Downey, 64, of Thomasville, AL and two minors were killed when their Chevrolet Impala collided with a semi-truck in the westbound lanes of I-10. The minors were ages 8 and 10. All three were pronounced dead at the scene.

Florida Highway Patrol says that Downey's vehicle collided with a Honda Accord in the eastbound lanes of I-10 before rotating through the median and into the westbound lanes of the interstate, eventually colliding with the truck.

Updated By: Kevin Clark
July 29, 2014 11pm

Officials are now investigating what they believe to be a third car involved in the accident. It is a gold Honda Accord.
The car has damage to its front right side. The details of the accident are still unknown and are under investigation.

http://www.wctv.tv/news/floridanews/headlines/I-10-Accident-269098211.html

Please pray for my Daughter's Sorority sister at UA. She is the Daughter of the driver and Mother of the two children killed in the accident. She informs my Daughter that her Mother and children were in route to Jacksonville, FL when their car was intentionally sideswiped by the third car mentioned in the above 7/29 update.

Last edited:

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Just learned that the Sorority sister is not the Daughter of the driver nor the Mother of the children. But the tragedy is in her family and she is deeply effected. Prayers for the entire family.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.