Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

*** CB / S Rico McGraw Commits to Alabama ***

Lots of rumblings this morning that we will be imminently flipping this one from Georgia.

2. Advertisement

Re: CB / S Rico McGraw Updates (Georgia Commit)

Yep! Just posted about this in another thread. Last time I checked, 5 people CB'd him to flip to Bama.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

For awhile, McGraw was seen as an athlete who could play in the secondary or WR. After some of his performances at camps, scouts/analysts started saying he could easily play in the secondary in the SEC.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Cool
    ROLL TIDE!

Given the sudden McGraw-to-Alabama developments everywhere, I would assume that McGraw has informed the respective staffs as to what he intends to do. Not sure there is any official announcement planned, per se, but I imagine we get definitive word sometime today or early tomorrow.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: CB / S Rico McGraw Updates (Georgia Commit Flipping to Alabama?)

I wonder what Michael Carvell is hearing?
    Last edited by TideFan in AU; July 31st, 2014 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TideFan in AU View Post
    I wonder what Michael Carvell is hearing?
    That this is how Saban swiftly avenges losing a preferred walk-on to an on-scholarship signing by Reverend Richt.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Two Bama sites (RollTideHoops and AlabamaIntel) already tweeting he's flipped to Bama.
    Coach Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    Lots of rumblings this morning that we will be imminently flipping this one from Georgia.
    Sure appear to be emphasizing the secondary this year, or is that my imagination? Would love to see us grab an OT or two and call it a recruiting class (obviously need to keep working to hold onto kids).

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Sure appear to be emphasizing the secondary this year, or is that my imagination?.
    We most certainly are doing just that. Put on that Oklahoma film again and you'll see why...

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Sure appear to be emphasizing the secondary this year, or is that my imagination? Would love to see us grab an OT or two and call it a recruiting class (obviously need to keep working to hold onto kids).
    We're going to lose a few guys from this class because we always do.

In regards to the emphasis on the secondary, this is a list of juniors and seniors in the secondary. We don't need to have a shortage in the secondary.

Jarrick Williams
    Kandon Collins
    Jabriel Washington
    Nick Perry
    Cyrus Jones
    Geno Smith
    Bradley Sylve
    Coach Bryant

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

UGA RIvals recruiting guy:

@AnthonyDasher1 It's been confirmed that #UGA commit Rico McGraw has flipped to #Bama.

UGA ESPN recruiting guy:

@RadiNabulsi DB Rico McGraw, initially committed to #UGA, flips to Alabama, thus making @Rashad_Tr33 even more important to #UGA's class.
    Coach Bryant