CB / S Rico McGraw Decommits From Alabama

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
Re: CB / S Rico McGraw Updates (Georgia Commit)

Yep! Just posted about this in another thread. Last time I checked, 5 people CB'd him to flip to Bama.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

For awhile, McGraw was seen as an athlete who could play in the secondary or WR. After some of his performances at camps, scouts/analysts started saying he could easily play in the secondary in the SEC.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Given the sudden McGraw-to-Alabama developments everywhere, I would assume that McGraw has informed the respective staffs as to what he intends to do. Not sure there is any official announcement planned, per se, but I imagine we get definitive word sometime today or early tomorrow.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: CB / S Rico McGraw Updates (Georgia Commit Flipping to Alabama?)

Two Bama sites (RollTideHoops and AlabamaIntel) already tweeting he's flipped to Bama.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Lots of rumblings this morning that we will be imminently flipping this one from Georgia.
Sure appear to be emphasizing the secondary this year, or is that my imagination? Would love to see us grab an OT or two and call it a recruiting class (obviously need to keep working to hold onto kids).

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Sure appear to be emphasizing the secondary this year, or is that my imagination?.
We most certainly are doing just that. Put on that Oklahoma film again and you'll see why...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Sure appear to be emphasizing the secondary this year, or is that my imagination? Would love to see us grab an OT or two and call it a recruiting class (obviously need to keep working to hold onto kids).
We're going to lose a few guys from this class because we always do.

In regards to the emphasis on the secondary, this is a list of juniors and seniors in the secondary. We don't need to have a shortage in the secondary.

Jarrick Williams
Kandon Collins
Jabriel Washington
Nick Perry
Cyrus Jones
Geno Smith
Bradley Sylve

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

According to Rivals he's the 15th Ranked Safety and a 4-Star. We seem to be definitely going all out to strengthen our secondary. Good Stuff.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006

Welcome! RTR!

Someone needs to fix thread title.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

Good to get outstanding talent from Tennessee. There are not that many outstanding players in this state, so to get one that is ranked highly is great. Plus, it will be a lot closer for his family to see games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.