Funny: Wife Zone

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Way too funny to have so few replies --

translation -- too many of you guys have your wives watching your posts on tidefans.com

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Is this guy a Fed? He looks like he has a gun on his side and to be "well dressed" I'm wondering if he's FBI? If so, that would explain the detailed/analytical breakdown of the numbers. LOL!

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I have been married to long to know what zone I'm in. I wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world if she is in the crazy zone because she has to be to put up with me.:)

PS, No she don't read my post.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
i am sure all of us have dated a few crazies. i could have used that chart about 10 years ago.
Wouldn't matter. If you are younger than 30, you are willing to put up with crazy as long as the sex is hot...then at some point what was sexy becomes scary....

And if you look back I'm guessing there were several people that warned you, that you ignored....chart or not

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Wouldn't matter. If you are younger than 30, you are willing to put up with crazy as long as the sex is hot...then at some point what was sexy becomes scary....

And if you look back I'm guessing there were several people that warned you, that you ignored....chart or not
i only warnings after we broke up. people told me after it was over they knew she was crazy. the whole story is a long one. If I had known what Zoloft was then, it would have saved me some grief.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
With the benefit of hindsight, we could all be reminded of one of the best lines from Gone With The Wind, the book, not in the movie. My younger self most definitely included.

"The world is full of beds, Scarlett. And there are women in most of them."

Much of our foolishness comes from losing sight of that, and therefore assigning a much greater value to what lies between a given set of female legs than any one particular version deserves.

If that's all that's driving you, it's pretty much a commodity, and there's another one about like it just around the corner.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Having been married 30+ years, counseled couples who have married, watched those marriages succeed and some fail, I have to say this is uncanny in accuracy. The hilarious quotient is also through the roof!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.